baby dislikes cloth overnight :(

Hen

Reaction score
It might be an unfortunate coincidence but Lottie has slept badly ever since I started putting her in cloth overnight about 10 days ago. It was the only thing I could think of that had changed, so last night (with a very heavy heart) I put her in a sposie and she slept through!

It might just be an unfortunate coincidence but does anyone else have a baby who doesn't like cloth overnight, or is it just mine!! :D

:hugs:
what kind of nappy have you been using overnight? some of us buy specific night nappies to help with the extra use a night nappy is expected to take.

WNNN, bamboo popins and BG with extra bamboo insert. It doesn't seem to be nappy specific, and she'll go back to sleep quite happily (most nights anyway!). I'm just hoping she was having a phase. I'll put her in a sposie again tonight and then back to cloth after. see what happens!

Fingers crossed !

I used Kawaii GoodNights for a time and they helped but Claire is such a heavy wetter I have to use disposables at night on her again. Even then there's times where she'll soak through. :shrug:

I thought LO was like that so I put her in sposies for a few nights, but then tried her back in cloth and she was fine so obviously just a phase. Good luck!

I see your LO is 4 months old - the time lots and lots of people go through their LO having sleep regression. I'm sure it'll be a conincidence. Do you use a fleece liner to keep her bum touch dry? x

Vici beat me to it - have you tried a fleece liner? That should keep her bottom feeling dry even if the nappy is still wet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->