baby doesnt like doppler

amylw1

my 3 boys in avatar. x
Reaction score
hi,

had an appointment with MW this afternoon. all went ok. my BP has gone up so she has made notes that this needs to be watched as had pre-elcampsia with 1st son.

anyway, she said about hearing heartbeat, so iclimbed onto couch, we hear a gurgling (oops i was hungry). she found baby and as quick as she had it was gone, she found it again and it went. i told her baby had moved onto my back. she said she could try and pick it up but would have to push abit harder. told her to go on.

well she did, she found it and doppler got "hit or kicked" off me. me thinks baby is going to be stubborn like its mother!!!

but MW did reckon that the scan date is wrong and baby was measuring small and that i am nearer 20weeks than just over 18. my dates make me 19.4 weeks. she cant alter my date until after my 20week scan. we will see what happens.

LOL! Isn't it cute when they start having a personality??? My little one also kicked the doppler off.... Does it make a loud sound in there or something???

:)
A

Hahah my Little one is the exact same he likes to play hide and seek, lol and as for your dates i would have thought the scan dates are more exact then measurements, but i wouldnt worry to much as your little one has plenty of time to grow

Good Luck darling xxxxx

LOL mine did too! Maybe it's something they sense in the womb? She kicked it over and over until the doctor took it off haha. We have some brats already!

Mine kicks my doppler if she's awake, but I try and catch her when she's asleep now - it really hurst my ears when she boots it. I don't think she likes it at all, but it's only for a minute or so a day, and I have to put up with the bad skin and indigestion ALL the time. I'm sure she'll manage.

Aah, mine doesn't like it either!
As the MW said, she wriggles away - at home I can't get the HB for more than a few beats, she just runs away!!!

Mine didnt like it last time, he didnt kick but he moved away and turned around trying to get away from it! haha on my scan he was punching where the scan thingy was though! lol x

mine seems to move towards mine unless my hubby is listening aswell. then the baby tries to hard. hubby thinks its him!!!

Hahah my Little one is the exact same he likes to play hide and seek, lol and as for your dates i would have thought the scan dates are more exact then measurements, but i wouldnt worry to much as your little one has plenty of time to grow

Good Luck darling xxxxx

thanks everyone.

thing is i no my dates are right, which match with measurments. i had exactly the same with my youngest, all the way through they told me my dates must be wrong etc. at 38weeks (theirs) they decided to do another scan as they didnt think i had much water, decided there and then that i was actually 39.6 weeks and my dates were right and i would have baby sooner than the 2 weeks left......24hrs later he was born.

Was just thinking the same, my little one was letting itself known on my doppler today, and soon buggered off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->