baby dropped and kicking down low

Becca_89

Reaction score
Hi, i posted a few days ago about pain in my groin, so just some advice expanding from there.

So he seems to of dropped majorly, i am 30 weeks 6 days.

I am able to see/feel him moving the pubic hair area of the vagina/ low belly. I have never felt him this low down before.

I went to see the dr who didnt seem to help me that much or fill me with confidence.

He examined my bump and i told him where i was tender ( the sides of my lower bump, where you get muscle lines by hips) and the pubic bone.

He asked me me when i was seeing th3 midwife next, i explained next week he replied with a Good! Which worried me.
He explained he thinks the pains is the cartilage rubbing together and opening ready for him to come out. He also said he doesnt think he is engaged.

His knowledge didnt fill me with much confidence, i called the midwife team who are referring me for physio and will check out the baby on tuesday.

Has anyone experienced the baby dropping this low this soon? And how long do things take from here?

Thanks xxx

Now i am getting aches like period pains in my thighs ( my usual place)

Are the aches in any kind of pattern? Or just sore all the time?

The aches are coming and going. Has anyone felt the baby this low this early?

Beca I have, both of my DS's always felt like they were going to fall out.. very very low. This time it's a girl, so doesn't look as low, but I still have majority of the kicks down very very low near my pubic line and on my cervix. I have the groin pain that comes and goes so I assume that it depends on her position.

Good luck!!

I had a similar feeling when my LO was in breach position around 30 weeks, when s/he turned head down it stopped

I'm 32 weeks and as of today I have been having a really heavy feeling in my lower pelvis. Convinced she has dropped already!

Thanks all.

Leoylo thats what im thinking, I feel like he may be engaging. But I don't know if im just thinking too much into things as hes so big and its my first. I have a midwife app on Tues, i will update on what she says

Beca I have, both of my DS's always felt like they were going to fall out.. very very low. This time it's a girl, so doesn't look as low, but I still have majority of the kicks down very very low near my pubic line and on my cervix. I have the groin pain that comes and goes so I assume that it depends on her position.

Good luck!!

Yes!!! My girls never felt this low and I keep telling dh it really feels like ds is just going to fall out! His movements are constantly super low around my pubic line so I wouldn't worry too much, I really think it is just how you carry with different pregnancies ;)

Yes it must be, i think its his hands down there as hes kicking me up high at the same time, its just bizzare but so beautiful at the same time xx
Im glad others feel it too xx

This one has always been really low....she was breech so kicked in my pelvic area....now she's flipped but has her feet over her head so still kicks really low down where my knickers are. I get sharp pains down below ....not sure if it's from kicks but it's happened for months.

This one has always been really low....she was breech so kicked in my pelvic area....now she's flipped but has her feet over her head so still kicks really low down where my knickers are. I get sharp pains down below ....not sure if it's from kicks but it's happened for months.

haha me too!! she always has her feet in front of her face!!! lol

Becca, at 30 weeks I felt the same, at my 32 week scan the baby was engaged but sideways so felt loads or wriggling. I thought he was feet down but nope, he was bashing me with his head!

Thank you all :)

Had my midwife app today, he is still head down and im rather confussed, hes either 1/5 or 4/5 engaged. The midwife wrote 4/5 engaged but I was so sure she said 1/5 in pelvis, so i think it was also his head bashing me lol.
I feel a lot better having the reason behind the pressure and movement, so feel a lot more relaxed now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->