Baby due March 5th 2012

mariesmith

mum of 2
Reaction score
Hello, im looking for a bump buddie, i thought i had one but i cant remember who it was so i am looking for one. :hugs:

if you want someone to share storys with or chat about symptoms im here. i am in the uk and am also on facebook. x x x :happydance:

hi there! i am due 6 march! this is my second, DD is nearly a year old. i am in the US, hawaii now but will be moving to texas at about 35 weeks along. would love to be buddies! :D

im due that week as mw keeps changing the date lol

hi louloubelle76! how are you so far? your scan pic is gorgeous! :)

hello ladies, would love to have you as bump buddies. this is my second too, poppy is 18 months on the 19th. i am loving being pregnant again. x x x

you are having a good pregnancy so far? i have had hardly any symptoms again...i thought for sure this pregnancy would get me with the MS and such since my last pregnancy was so easy. but not the case so far! i did get sick once, but i am certain it was because i stupidly took my prenatal on an empty stomach. my only concern with being pregnant again is that audrey is so mobile these days...not a problem now, but it worries me for when im big, tired, and slow moving! lol.

ha ha. i am not having the best pregnancy this time, i have got morning sickness all the time. i wish it would go away. can you feel the baby move yet, i think i can, i keep getting feelings in the low tummy. its so cool. i love the feeling of being pregnant esp when you can feel the life that you are growing. just the tiredness and morning sickness is getting me down. x x x

QueSeraSera im ok thanks today, ms as always lol been getting headaches alot recently too :(

Have felt baby move now which is very exciting and nice

thanks for your comment on my pic :)

How is everyone else doing? x

ha ha. i am not having the best pregnancy this time, i have got morning sickness all the time. i wish it would go away. can you feel the baby move yet, i think i can, i keep getting feelings in the low tummy. its so cool. i love the feeling of being pregnant esp when you can feel the life that you are growing. just the tiredness and morning sickness is getting me down. x x x

aww im sorry your feeling unwell hun! hopefully the ms will go away soon for you! i have felt the tiny movements so far, but nothing too substantial. i can only feel things when im laying down realy still and concentrating. but during the day when im up moving around, nothing. i know what you mean about being pregnant...its the most amazing thing! but when youre exhausted and sick, it can be a bit trying at times! ;) hopefully 2nd tri will make your days a lot easier! :D

QueSeraSera im ok thanks today, ms as always lol been getting headaches alot recently too :(

Have felt baby move now which is very exciting and nice

thanks for your comment on my pic :)

How is everyone else doing? x

oooh the headaches are the worst! i find that i mostly get them when i havent drank enough. i swear i drink 80-90oz of water/day and sometimes i still get dehydration headaches. i feel like im floating most of the time...not sure i can drink anymore than that! i hope the symptoms ease up on you though. i know for me last time the second tri was much easier and it sailed by without much incident at all :D its awesome that youre feeling movements too! its the most amazing part, in my opinion, and everything starts to seem so real - like "wow...there is really a living, thriving baby growing inside of me right now!"

hey ladies, sorry i havnt been on for a while, i have been busy with appointments and stuff, just non stop. my bump has suddenly gone mad, its huge lol. anyone else got the same? x x x

yes! i feel like i am having triplets! i swear i started showing at like 6 weeks along this time. lol. but lately it is just out of control. at mt hospital we normally only get one scan [at 20 weeks] but i have convinced DH to allow us to get a private scan to surprise my parents while are visitng next week for Audrey's birthday. so we have the scan next thursday and i'll be 16+2 - i fully expect to see three or four babies in there, the way my bump is growing so fast! ;) hehe

ha ha, i am so glad im not the only one. i have got my scan on the 24th october now and we can find out what we are having cant wait. x x x

i have just signed mt daughter up for nursery she starts on thursday pm i have got butterflys for her lol. i have to go out and get her a lunch box and juice cup ready for thursday. does your little one go to any nursery?

do we stay in this forum or did you want to chat on fb or something, i dont really know? x xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->