• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

baby eating

ALY

spammy sexington
Reaction score
sam is 10 mths old n wont eat any food just wondering if any one had any tips

Hey :)
not sure if this'll help help, but when we were tryin to get abbie to eat 'lumpy' food, we gave her heinz 'big soup' the one with the chunks of veg n stuff in. I just chopped them into smaller chunks and gave her small pieces of bread 2 dunk in aswell.

thankyou il av t try that did it take er long t get used t diff foods :thumpup:

Kaya's only just starting to get interested in food and she's 9 months. It's just been a case of me keeping offering her food. I've found that if I chew some of my food then give her it she'll scoff it down - cheese rolls, beans, rice, anything I'm eating really.

cheers il try that at dinner time i really hope it works

hey :)
Sorry for late reply...
Once she got started we introduced different taste a little at a time, it does take time, but its worth it. My dd will now eat anything u put in front of her, fair enough shes 5, but I believe its thru the early 'training'-bad choice of words, but u get my jist :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->