Baby Einstein

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
My sister bought Renah a Baby Einstein dvd for Valentine's Day :blush: Anyway, so far she seems to like it. Its the baby's first moves one or something like that. Which other ones are good? I'm not going to spend a fortune on them but if there are some in particular that are really good, I'll get them.

Does she actually watch it? Like does it entertain her? I thought about buying them, but I was afraid it would be a waste of money?

I have the First Signs one (baby sign language) and Kathryn seems to like it, she actually watches it. Then again she's a bit of a tv addict (my fault really, I let her watch a lot when she was a newborn cause I though it was great stimulation-bright, lots of noises and it kept her calm, which was god cause I was in lots of pain from my c-sec), She really likes to watch when she's in her jumperoo.

My sister bought one for Lola, the baby Mozart and animal sounds. She actually really enjoyed watching it, giggled at the music and was all focused.... I'm starting to think I have a really musical baby here ( didn't get it from me :lol:)

I am planning to get the box set, but there is one in particular that is good for Renah's age...can't remember the name but it has to do with colors...maybe baby mozart?? They are all age appropriate and are marked on the dvd's themselves. https://www.babyeinstein.com/en/products/product_list/

Hannah loves her World Animals one and Lullaby time (or something like that). We also got baby's head to toe today and she really enjoys it. We have the sign one which last time we tried she wasn't fond of, but that was a few months ago

We got lullaby time and apparently baby neptune is for 6 months plus, I missed that, but we got that one today too lol...

I downloaded all the Einstein dvd off the internet (for free). He likes the Mozart and Beethoven one,also A world of colors.He only watches them halfway though because his attention span can last 30 minutes.Fortunately or satellite tv provider gives a Baby TV channel and he loves that (actually more than Einstein). The problem with Einstein dvd's for me is that their pace is sometimes very slow in some dvd's.My son likes fast paced stuff,so the tv channel is great.I just leave the channel on as background whilst we play.He doesnt always watch it.The music is quite entertaining.

Anyone notice the duck is kinda mean? In one video he takes the dogs bone and in the neptun one we just watched he throws the ball away from the octopus :rofl:

I have the cds, but Helena doesn't seem to notice when they are playing. I may have to get some of these dvds!

I just downloaded baby mozart and I'm working on Monet. I think this is going to entertain her for a nice while

I have a few of those dvd's coming my way from my aunt in the states hopefully max likes them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->