Baby elegance beep travel system!!

K

kimber89

popping over from third tri will be coming over permantley in 11 weeks hehe.

so just wondering do any of yous have the beep travel system.. i love it, my bf isnt mad about it he wants the my 4 and i had decided to get this one but the more i look at the beep i want it :) any advice or what do yous think of it!

I don't have this one (I googled) but i have one quite similar with the same style frame and i would just say look at the size of the basket underneath it doesnt fit much in, and ohaving ne a bar instead of 2 handles means you cant hang any bags off of it! This annoyed me on mine, you might not be so fussed!

I don't have this one (I googled) but i have one quite similar with the same style frame and i would just say look at the size of the basket underneath it doesnt fit much in, and ohaving ne a bar instead of 2 handles means you cant hang any bags off of it! This annoyed me on mine, you might not be so fussed!

i dont mind about the basket hun..and the bar i prefer also..it kinda annoys me having two handles on a buggy!!:) i love the hauck and thats what put me off it x

its identical to a buzz isnt it?

My sister has this and hates it. It collapsed twice with the baby in it. She also had trouble with the car seat. The whole thing had to be returned to be reconditioned. I have pushed it on occasion and it is so heavy and awkward compared to my pram. She has used it for a year, but it has deteriorated so badly she will have to replace it for her next baby (due in September).

I, on the other hand, love my Babystyle Oyster, and cannot recommend it highly enough.

Sorry for the negative post!

My sister has this and hates it. It collapsed twice with the baby in it. She also had trouble with the car seat. The whole thing had to be returned to be reconditioned. I have pushed it on occasion and it is so heavy and awkward compared to my pram. She has used it for a year, but it has deteriorated so badly she will have to replace it for her next baby (due in September).

I, on the other hand, love my Babystyle Oyster, and cannot recommend it highly enough.

Sorry for the negative post!

thanks a mill guys.. no im happy with any post and opinions as i cant find much reviews on it! well last night i think i decided to not go with it and get the my4 or something else. i like the oyster but i was looking at it and you only get pushchair and would be probably to expensive for me to but car seat etc!! im looking to spend no more than 450 euro :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->