Baby fever, desperate for bfp

Janroger

Reaction score
My Husband and I have been trying to conceive since August 2015. I'm devastated every month AF comes. I swear so many times I think I must be pregnant with some symptom or another. I don't think I can handle years of upset after 6 months. I wish I could snap my fingers and make it happen. I'm 31, recently married, and scared I won't have enough time. I also know that I have to trust that God has a plan for me, but I worry. I can feel my baby as if we just haven't met... I really could use some help, some feedback...

Hello, Im a bit younger (23) but ive been ttc since March 2015. Starting to worry that 3+ years on depo messed me up too bad... Im sorry for what you are going through, but Im sure you will get your BFP soon... Fingers crossed and praying for you

It will happen girls!!
I starter trying august 2013 and conceieved june2014...went for testing etc did everything and than when it happened I didn't even know until 3mos preggo...God has great plans for all of us...
I gave birth when I turned 34...we started ttc#2 2months ago...really wanna conceieve before 35 but this is just a number...look after yourselves, stay happy and healthy and positive...don't stop living life ...that's what I have learned from all my heart aches...
Please feel free to msg if you need to talk to someone...
I rem ard 31 when I wanted to started trying but my oh wasn't ready and than we struggled....You will have a baby soon but this time won't be back...enjoy with oh...go on vacations...do stuff as after baby priorities change...
Hope you feel better!

I understand how you feel girl . Weve been on and off trying but not preventing for years and my biggest fear is not being able to be a mommy . Its all i ever think about and it makes me sound crazy especially when the people around you fall pregnant so easily or yhey dont want kids 😕 im hoping to concieve this year and im going to give it my all for my future little ones 😊
Im trying to trust that god has a plan for me and knows my desires but i still worry that his plan for me doesnt include babies . I cant be around any babies or i cry and i hate feeling that way , babies should make you smile not cry !

Mama bear stressing over it and feeling depress over it might further delay it..
I know some just conceieve without trying while others keep trying for yrs...there are many stories on this forum. ..this ttc journey really help one develop thick skin and gain inner strength. ..motherhood further gives you the strength. ..you just grow so much from this experience. ..baby dust to you...
We are here for u:)

Thank you all ladies for the kind, encouraging words!! I cannot tell you how all consuming it can be. I really appreciate you guys writing back. I've only talked to my husband about it really. I don't want to have The disappointment with others knowing my Wants to just in case it's not the path God has for me.

I started trying June 2015 and got my bfp after 9 cycles. I was also kind of in limbo after 6 cycles and thinking like after so many bfns, why would a bfp pop out of the blue? So I sort of assumed we weren't gonna get it for many months longer but surprise, just as you stop expecting it, it pops up. So you know, don't fret and take it easy. Good things come to those that wait. :) I am almost 31.

Hey there ladies. I am encouraged to hear from many of you trying for the same amount of time I have. I will be 25 next month and have been ttc with dr. supervision for over a year now. Prior to that we were just trying ourselves. I wish everyone the best of luck on their mommy journey. Believe me, I feel very much alone on this at times, family can not always offer the comfort we need because they do not know what it is like. If you all need a ttc buddy, Im looking for one too.

It will happen girls!!
God has great plans for all of us...
... but this is just a number...look after yourselves, stay happy and healthy and positive...don't stop living life ...that's what I have learned from all my heart aches...

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS!!!!!!!

My mom was 38, told she would never have kids...yet here I am. I was 33 with #1 and 35 with #2 and I am in my TWW now at 41 and quite frankly, my doctor says I can run rings around patients half my age with as good a health I'm in ;) I'm NOT saying you'll have to wait that long---it's just a couple examples about please please don't stress your 'biological clock'--medicine is so much more advanced than my moms generation where 30 was considered "old". Look around--SO many healthy mamas and babies at ages that used to be considered decrepit--and that to me means you'll be on the road to your healthy BFP's soon :D

Having baby fever is VERY understandable...and it is going to be tough at times, especially when you see examples of those others who fall pregnant sooner or seemingly easier than you (might)...and yes, when that AF b*tch:witch: shows up every month, it's gonna be hard...but try and bless your period--some women don't have theirs, and at least when your cycle is pretty much regular, you have a much better chance at dropping and catching that eggie :D!

We're all here to 'listen', and I can tell you lovely woman, you're definitely NOT alone...:flower:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"