Baby Food Questions

daryldimple

Reaction score
Hi There Ladies!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Daryl and I Have been in the Baby Food business for almost 6 years. I have been tasked with getting our products more available online. (I am not looking to spam the forum with websites or anything as I am more interested in some general feedback) So any help provided would be appreciated and later I can come back with some great discount coupons :)

Here Goes.

1) What do you look for when buying Baby Food / Formula?
2) Where do you typically purchase Baby Food / Formula?
3) Would you buy baby food / formula online?
4) How much on Average would you say you spend?

Thank you Very Much

Hi There Ladies!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Daryl and I Have been in the Baby Food business for almost 6 years. I have been tasked with getting our products more available online. (I am not looking to spam the forum with websites or anything as I am more interested in some general feedback) So any help provided would be appreciated and later I can come back with some great discount coupons :)

Here Goes.

1) What do you look for when buying Baby Food / Formula?
2) Where do you typically purchase Baby Food / Formula?
3) Would you buy baby food / formula online?
4) How much on Average would you say you spend?

Thank you Very Much

Hi, we'll be waiting for our coupons :haha:
When I buy formula, I don't look for anything as I stick to one brand. When I bought baby food, I'd look for the age, and the flavours, lots and lots of veg and nothing bad added is always a winner.
Always buy formula/baby food at my supermarket (Tesco)
Unless I was buying formula/baby food from the Tesco online shopping page, then no, I wouldn't buy online.
I'd spend about £9 on formula (every 2 week) and then once on baby food, maybe £20 a week? (Including some yummy deserts!)

Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->