Baby gender #2

Tess08

Reaction score
Hey there!

I'm just getting impatient and trying to guess the gender of baby of baby number 2 haha! I'm curious how many people have had 2 similar pregnancies and have gone on to have different genders or the same?

Some things in this pregnancy are similar to last time whereas other things are different. For example, with my first I was very very sick whereas this time I've only been sick a few times (although I've felt nauseous the whole time). Then with my little girl I remember my skin and hair looking/feeling amazing whereas this time I'm really spotty and just look awful haha. The differences are making me think this time it must be a boy but then people (like my mum) are putting doubt in my mind saying they had 2 completely different pregnancies but went on to have the same gender as baby number 1. So as I said, in just curious about your experiences? X

Ive had 11 pregnancies (only 1 child on earth) and currently pregnant with our Rainbow!!

My daughter - I wouldn't know I was pregnant if it wasnt for my growing tummy!
This pregnancy (progesterone pessaries and baby aspirin supported) is the polar opposite, and is another girl.

Symptom matching definitely doesnt mean same gender in my experience x

Ive had 11 pregnancies (only 1 child on earth) and currently pregnant with our Rainbow!!

My daughter - I wouldn't know I was pregnant if it wasnt for my growing tummy!
This pregnancy (progesterone pessaries and baby aspirin supported) is the polar opposite, and is another girl.

Symptom matching definitely doesnt mean same gender in my experience x

Oh wow, sorry to hear that! Must have been so heartbreaking for you but I bet you are so excited for your rainbow baby! Congrats!

Oh well perhaps it might be another girl then. I just assumed the differences would suggest it's a boy. My daughter is desperate for a baby sister so I'm clutching onto any bit of hope it might be a girl so I don't disappoint her! Ofcourse hubby and I will be delighted either way and I'm sure when baby is here my daughter really won't care if it's a brother or a sister. I'm not having any more though so this is my 1 and only chance to give her the sister she's desperate to have lol x

I've had two different boy pregnancies.. this one again feels slightly different as im really thirsty and got dry lips - never had those symptoms before!

My pregnancies were polar opposites and have 2 boys. You just never know!

Sounds like more people with different pregnancies actually went on to have the same gender as opposed to different genders like you would think lol! The body is a funny thing x

All of my pregnancies have been different, but with my girls, I had morning sickness throughout most of the pregnancy (so far... 22 weeks and counting). With my sons, it was gone by 9-11 weeks if I had it at all. Also, I had breast pain throughout at least half of the pregnancy with both of my girls. So, after having my first three (boy, boy, girl), I was easily able to guess the sex of the other two. :)

That being said, my cousin had 2 "identical" pregnancies, her description, and had a girl and a boy. :)

All of my pregnancies have been different, but with my girls, I had morning sickness throughout most of the pregnancy (so far... 22 weeks and counting). With my sons, it was gone by 9-11 weeks if I had it at all. Also, I had breast pain throughout at least half of the pregnancy with both of my girls. So, after having my first three (boy, boy, girl), I was easily able to guess the sex of the other two. :)

That being said, my cousin had 2 "identical" pregnancies, her description, and had a girl and a boy. :)

Yeh my sickness with my daughter was awful! I was being sick right up until 28 weeks. This time is slightly different in that I'm probably only being physically sick once a week but I feel nauseous 24/7. I'm now 14 weeks and it doesn't seem to be easing up. So the fact that I'm feeling sick is making me think girl but then again, the fact that I'm not being sick as much as last time is making me think boy haha! I'm just so impatient and dying to find out :D x

Each one of my pregnancies have been different. I didn't have ANY morning sickness with my first baby, was hungry all the time and had an overall easy pregnancy until the last 4 weeks when everything just started getting really uncomfortable. In my next pregnancy I had HG (severe MS), barely had an appetite and had the perfect roundish ball shaped belly. I figured it was a boy since it was the polar opposite of my DD. It was. Now my third pregnancy I also thought was a boy since I had MS until 18 weeks and my bump looked similar to my DS in the beginning. I was very surprised when at my first gender scan we discovered it was another girl! So now I'm not putting too much stock into the whole symptom spotting equals gender theory for this baby. I have an idea what it is just because the symptoms seem to be pointing more to one than the other, but I won't be surprised this time if I'm wrong lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->