Baby girl, cant decide!!!

Rollypolly

Reaction score
So far i love the middle name rain so im hooked on it, but as far as first names im at a loss. I like Lillie, Lilah, and Jaiden. But im open to other suggestions too!
I like flower names and ones that give off an exotic vibe as well like azalea.

what about Lilian?

I think of Jaiden/Jayden as a boys name - Jade Rain might be cute though

as for plants Jasmine Rain is quite cute

I am leaning towards lillie because it was my grandmothers name so its more meaningful to me, but im just scared. She will have this name the rest of her life! I want to pick a really good one you know! Lol but i think jasmine is pretty as well, but its my cousins name.:) i really started to like nova jade as well but nothing ive put together so far makes me 100% fell like yes! That is her name! You know?

I love lilah rain !! I would go careful with flower names as you have an earthy name for a middle name, it might be too much in my opinion, my friend had blue for her little girls middle name but her first name is skyla, nn sky so she is sky blue !! X

I like Lillie from your list :flower: I know a little girl named Skylar Rain, too.

I still have a while to figure it out but i love having other opinions. I like earthy names but i just want something with a wow factor. Ill probably settle on lillie rain if nothing else catches my eye.

I have a friend who works at a summer camp and currently has 2 Jaidens, a Jacelyn, and a Jalen in her group so Jay names have become a bit too popular in my opinion... but I love Lilah Rain. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->