Baby Girl Name Spelling, Need Opinions

mommy2be412

Reaction score
I love unique baby names but nothing too crazy and I love the name Aislee (Long A, then slee). There are so many different spellings. I've narrowed it down to these and would like opinions on what spelling looks right.

Aislee
Aisley

Azlee
Azley

Ayslee
Aysley

And I don't know if this looks too crazy but there is Ayzley and Ayzlee too. =)

Aisley is my favourite.

If I saw it with the z, I would pronounce it "Az-lee" and with a y I would pronounce it with a long I sound "Is-lee"

You would pronounce Aisley like A-zlee (like maze), right? Or eyes-lee? I live in the states, I don't know if different countries pronounce it differently.

I live in the States as well, and would pronounce Aisley as "A-zlee".

I love this name, by the way!

Wouldn't personally spell it Aisley, as it reminds me of "paisley".

I think I would spell it Aizley.

Aizley is a cute spelling, a friend spelled it that way too. I want to spell it like it sounds.

I just said the name outloud as I was talking to baby and tears just poured down my face. I guess that is a sign that this should be the name. :flower:

I tend to read words/names I don't know with a Spanish accent lol (Spanish it's my first language and I learned to speak it and read it early on but learned English in kinder) so to me Azlee looks like A for Apple then the z for zebra then lee. Ahzlee I guess. That is partially why I chose Aisely.

If reading in Spanish and I wasn't sure of the name, I would think eyes-lee. But I do know the spelling Aisley, and read that one in English lol, so I read it with a long A - like in Paisley. A as in alien then slee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->