Baby girl names

xxleannexx

Mom to a girl and boy
Reaction score
I kno i have still got a while but i still dont have ANY names that i like at all, i want something slightly unusal and that will go with the middle name Taylor but i dnt have any ideas :( has anyone got any suggestions ir know of any good websites or anything! thanks xx

Aww Taylor Is so cute. We almost named Teagan Taylor but decided on Teagan because it was a unique unusual name!!!! I have book called The Very Best Baby Name Book and while looking up Taylor We found Teagan right below it and fell in LOVE with it (it means Beautiful and Attractive) There are TONS of websites with baby names... Why dont you make her first name Taylor???

well its the babies dads last name, so i was goin to hav it as the middle name so it was sort of a double barrel last name in a way but i really like the Taylor so thought we could hav it as a middle name.
Teagan is a really pretty name, but i cant really hav a first name that begins with T aswell, doesnt sound too good!

something with three sylables probably goes well..., Abigail Taylor, Felicity Taylor..ooh they sound like movie star names!!!

i was umming and arring over Dominique, i love the name but we went with Olivia.

Its certainly pretty unique.

x

If i have a girl im gonna call her Holly Louise. I just think Holy is slightly unusual and so pretty.

Would go great as holly taylor :winkwink:

We decided on Jasmine, maybe go for a traditional name or a family name?

We decided on Daisy but Daisy Taylor sounds a bit odd... I dont know! Kaitlin is nice :)

xxx

So far we have

Ellie
Callie
Karli
Sophie
Jamie (oh likes it..am not too keen)

But erm..none of these really go with taylor lol I love the name Taylor on its own for a girl, but its my step sisters name :(

We have Caitlyn Marie for a girl and Joshua Callum for a boy :)

I have Tegan-Chanel,Madison-Lily or Annaleigh-Jalen not to sure on which prob end up being Tegan-Chanel!!! :)

I like these name
Alexis Taylor
Mckenzie Taylor
Kendall Taylor
Isabelle Taylor
Brianna Taylor
Alyssa Taylor
Jessica Taylor
Marissa Taylor
Sophia Taylor

Just a few suggestions :)

babynames.com is a nice site it tells you all the names and what they mean.

Lina Taylor
Jenny Taylor
Elaine Taylor
Emma Taylor
Anabelle Taylor
Mia Taylor

i dunno, i just went through a babyname website and picked a few random names that sound nice.

There's a lady at one of the groups I go to and her little girl is called Viola which I think is pretty and very different!

Thanks for all of your suggestions they are all really nice names and have def got a few more idea's now!

I like Eleanor Taylor.

If mines a girl I'm swaying towards Isla at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"