Baby girl names

MissEmma1984

Reaction score
Hi, I don't know the sex of my baby yet, but I just can't stop thinking up names I'm just too excited!
I know a lot of people decide on a name after seeing the baby and thinking what they look like but the names I've come up with so far are...

Baby Girl:
Presley
Harper
Alice
Darcie
Peyton

Baby Boy:
Toby
Bobby
Logan
Sebastian

I'm having a really hard time with boys names as there really isn't many I like!
What does everyone think of the names I choose and do you have any suggestions please xx

My friends naming her baby girl Presley after Elvis as she's a massive fan lol, I think it's a lovely name for a girl.

I have a difficult time with boy names, too, while girls names I could find a million different names I like. I like Harper and Alice the best from the girls name, although I also think Presley is cute. And for the boys name, I like Sabastian and Logan the best. I don't really care for the other two, though. That is just my opinion, though. Pick the ones that you hit home for you!

Hi, I don't know the sex of my baby yet, but I just can't stop thinking up names I'm just too excited!
I know a lot of people decide on a name after seeing the baby and thinking what they look like but the names I've come up with so far are...

Baby Girl:
Presley
Harper
Alice
Darcie
Peyton

Baby Boy:
Toby
Bobby
Logan
Sebastian

I'm having a really hard time with boys names as there really isn't many I like!
What does everyone think of the names I choose and do you have any suggestions please xx

I like Darcie and Alice best from your girls list, I think Harper will be (or is) very common because of the Beckhams. I love Darcie, that was on our list too, it's a classic.

I like all of your boys, especially Toby, less keen on Logan.

You'll definitely change your mind, I had a list right off (we also stated team yellow) and a week before I was due I pulled out our list of names and couldn't believe some of them on there. I was convinced I was drunk when I wrote the list haha

Xx

From your list

Baby Girl:
Presley - 4th
Harper - 2nd
Alice - 1st
Darcie - 3rd
Peyton - 5th

Baby Boy:
Toby - 1st
Bobby - 4th
Logan -3rd
Sebastian -2nd

Other suggestions girls - Raven, Leila, Harriet, Chloe, Haley, Sienna
Boys - Archie, Caleb, Theo, Ellis, Leo, Jacob, Harry, Riley

Baby Girl:
Presley - 5/10... interesting
Harper - 0/10... hate it
Alice - 5/10... classic
Darcie - 5/10... modern classic
Peyton - 5/10... strong name

Baby Boy:
Toby - 4/10... ok
Bobby -7/10... cute
Logan - 3/10... not my taste at all but ok
Sebastian - 8/10... my friend sons name, definitely the best of the posh names

most of the girls names are about equal

Sebastian and Bobby are the best boys names

My faves are Harper, Darcie and Peyton from your girls list :flower:. I really like Logan from your boys list :thumbup:

Other boys name ideas:

Flynn
Brody
Finn
Lincoln
Abel
Franklin
Lennon

I like Darcie and Alice from your girl's list, and Sebastian and Logan from your boy's list :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->