*Baby Girly Bits 0-18mish*MORE ADDED PG6

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers hun pay you in a jiffy xx PM me your PP xx

hi hun how much for the grey next cardi 12-18 and cherokee dress & top 12-18? xx

hi hun how much for these posted?
18-24 cherokee long tops
Jeans from america, BNWT 18m

hi hun how much for the grey next cardi 12-18 and cherokee dress & top 12-18? xx

Think the cherokee dress not top has sold, waiting on a reply PM, If not then its yours,

For the Next grey cardi is £3 incl p&p ok?

Think the cherokee dress not top has sold, waiting on a reply PM, If not then its yours,

Cool ill have the cardi but wait and see about the dress/top before sending the cash if thats okay, saves messing about x

hi hun how much for these posted?
18-24 cherokee long tops
Jeans from america, BNWT 18m

Is it the long tops that are stripey? theres 2?

Tenner for all 3 posted?? x

yeah thats great if you pm me your paypal i'll pop the money through, i might be going offline soon so it might be early tomorrow morning before i get a chance to get back on if thats ok x

Cool ill have the cardi but wait and see about the dress/top before sending the cash if thats okay, saves messing about x

Yep its taken now, xx

okies no worries could u pm me your pp please x

You still got Matthew Williamson Snowsuit 0-3m but quite big?? If so how much?

I do! (Love that one :cry: ) Would be after a tenner for that though, Its stunning and almost new! worn 3 times max x

Hiya
How much would it be posted for the 12-18mnths next jeans and the 12-18 jeans with turnups and elasticated waist? Thanks x

How much for the pink lined jeans? I still love that handmade dress too, so tempting....

Hi Thanks for this, have had another look and think that I would just like the pink lined jeans with turn ups as the next ones don't have roll ups- the girls are not that tall and tend to leg themselves up on their trousers if they are not rolled up lol! How much would just the pink ones be posted hun? x

How much for number 38 - nxt 9-12 jeans and on page 6 the 9-12 next tee (one with red flower on there)

Can u give me the price for both them posted and individually please ..

Also are they both in good condition ?

Hi Thanks for this, have had another look and think that I would just like the pink lined jeans with turn ups as the next ones don't have roll ups- the girls are not that tall and tend to leg themselves up on their trousers if they are not rolled up lol! How much would just the pink ones be posted hun? x

No problem :) Fiver posted ok?x

How much for number 38 - nxt 9-12 jeans and on page 6 the 9-12 next tee (one with red flower on there)

Can u give me the price for both them posted and individually please ..

Also are they both in good condition ?

Jeans are sold now, T-shirt would be say £3.50 posted, Its in excellent condition. x

Hiya would you take £4 posted? What make are they hun? x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back