*Baby Girly Bits 0-18mish*MORE ADDED PG6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any shoes hun?

I do! I have a fair few pram shoes size 0 & 1, And i have some size 4 clarks, size 4 doodle type shoes and size 4 monsoon shoes, And some size 5 trainers, more soze 5 trainers and some size 5 'gladiator' sandals x

ooo i'd be interested in the size 4 shoes, do you have any pictures?

Yeah i do, They're on my own laptop which is being fixed atm, But i can take some new ones tomorrow x

Bumping this up.

Not had a chance to look for the shoes but will do this week, And posting anything outstanding tomorrow :)

1.Matthew Williamson Snowsuit 0-3m but quite big
Would you take £3 for this? Need to get my LO lots warm winter stuff and not got alot to do it with

Sorry its basically new she wore it 3 times in the carrycot thats all, in excellent condition and with the bulkiness it would be a large parcel. Would cost at least £2 to post. I need the money to buy LO new clothes and pay bills so i cant really sell it for £1. The last bunch of stuff i posted cos quite a bit more than i thought for postage so i kind of left myself short so i need to be more wary of postage costs!

Sorry its basically new she wore it 3 times in the carrycot thats all, in excellent condition and with the bulkiness it would be a large parcel. Would cost at least £2 to post. I need the money to buy LO new clothes and pay bills so i cant really sell it for £1. The last bunch of stuff i posted cos quite a bit more than i thought for postage so i kind of left myself short so i need to be more wary of postage costs!

Ok how much were you thinking for it as its the first 0-3 snowsuit ive seen and i did that when i sold some bits screwed up on postage and was left with a £1 so bunch of people bascially ended up with free items

hi just to let you know my items arrived yesterday they are great thank you :D

How much do you want for number 20 (stripey cardigan) and number 46 (poodle t shirt) hun?

Ok how much were you thinking for it as its the first 0-3 snowsuit ive seen and i did that when i sold some bits screwed up on postage and was left with a £1 so bunch of people bascially ended up with free items

For that item i was really hoping for a bit more, its matthew williamson and was only worn 2 times in a carrycot so is immaculate, I got it BNWT on here for £15 or £20 cant remember, So was hoping for £10 to be honest. (posted) I've two immaculate snowsuits and just not the same as a t-shirt, also quite bulky to post so i'd only actually get £8 :thumbup: x

For that item i was really hoping for a bit more, its matthew williamson and was only worn 2 times in a carrycot so is immaculate, I got it BNWT on here for £15 or £20 cant remember, So was hoping for £10 to be honest. (posted) I've two immaculate snowsuits and just not the same as a t-shirt, also quite bulky to post so i'd only actually get £8 :thumbup: x

Ok we;; im waiting to hear back from two people i bought a bunch of clothes from how much it all be and if it not too much and can afford it then ill buy it for what your after if cant afford it then ill leave it and maybe see if still avaliable end of next month

Yh blue one with flower .. Pm ur pay pal x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back