Baby Grow

Gems

Reaction score
Hi girls

Does anyone know where i can buy baby grows which have sewn in scratch mitts or where the sleeves roll over to cover the babies fingers?
Do they even exsist?

Your help would be appriciated

Thanks Gems xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Next have some gorgeous ones for boys/girls or in unisex colours. They also wash really really well and feel sooo soft and gorg! A tad bit expensive but sooo worth it. This time round thats the only place ive gone to get my babygrows!

My mum bought me some from Mothercare... think they came in packs of 4 or 5, and have the mitts at the end that you can fold over their "paws"!

I can't remember how much they were... but I'll go have a look!

i havent got some but what a good idea...im gonna get some!!

Best place mite be some where like Asda or matalan thats where i got most of my stuff

Matalan i got mine 2 for a fiver , not to bad i thought :)

or you could get some cheap mits from Tesco's (2 pair for 75p) and sew them onto Babygrows you already have :D a few small stitches should do the trick nicely

or you could get some cheap mits from Tesco's (2 pair for 75p) and sew them onto Babygrows you already have :D a few small stitches should do the trick nicely

Sewing?? whats that all about?? As im gonna be a mum will i have to learn ?!?!?! :rofl:

:yes: would be a good idea girls always have bow's that need sewing on and boys manage enogh holes and rips and missing buttons to keep you in lots of practice. If your worried you could always try it out on a few old items first till you get the hang of it :D or if you know someone who could do it for you ;) could always offer ferrero rocher as payment :lol:

I was going to suggest mothercare. I know that they used to do them.

Boots had some of these baby grows the other day in the sale. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->