Baby grows and scratch mittens- brand new free!

K

Katielouisa

Hey,

I got bought some baby grows and some scratch mittens but they are tiny baby and early baby.. I did wash the scratch mittens because I didn't realise until I read the tags in side but they haven't been worn..

Anyway I just wanted to ask if any of you lady's wanted them?. The scratch mittens are pink and white with dots on and the baby grows are one long sleep suit in pea green and pink.. includes a matching hat. Then the other is a vest with robins on it and a matching bib and there's another one with little birds printed on it...

I don't want anything for them, But if you would be nice enough to donate maybe £2-3 to a charity for SIDS or Premmie babies that would be appreciated!

Hope all your baby's are getting on well :flower:

You could donate them to your local NNICU, they are always looking out for clothes.

You could donate them to your local NNICU, they are always looking out for clothes.

Ahh thanks If no one says they will have them by today I will give them in when I go into labour! I didn't know they accepted clothes they only go up to 6lbs!!! x

Yes, donations are always welcome. The neonatal unit provides clothes for the babies as most parents are unprepared. Abby was 3lbs 7oz and was in clothes within a week. We'd barely got our hear around what was happening, let alone been shopping! Because they are so harshly washed and sterilised, they can only be used about a dozen times so they are always looking for more.

I would be interested hun if you still have them! my little miss is fast growing out of her 'up to 4lb' clothes!! x

Foogirl - do you happen to know if NICUs take pampers micro? We still have a pack we never opened, but I didn't know if they'd be allowed to take them off our hands.

Give them a call whistle... cant harm to ask! specially if they're unopened :) x

Foogirl - do you happen to know if NICUs take pampers micro? We still have a pack we never opened, but I didn't know if they'd be allowed to take them off our hands.

im not sure if neonatal units have different rules but any nappies left over in alexs incubator drawers were sent home with us, they were super strict about it

im not sure if neonatal units have different rules but any nappies left over in alexs incubator drawers were sent home with us, they were super strict about it

That's why I wondered, because they can't be made sterile like clothes can. I'll pop them in my handbag on LO's next check up, can't hurt to ask. :)

Yeah, I agree with Atomic, they probably won't take them. Tell you what though, they make great dolls nappies!

Or put them to your local charity shop. There might even be a charity which takes them.

Yeah, I agree with Atomic, they probably won't take them. Tell you what though, they make great dolls nappies!

I bet my son will love that. :haha:
But seriously, thanks for the suggestions. I'll have a look around. :flower:

You're not wrong I suppose. My nephew has no sisters and he loved his teddy's pushchair - took it everywhere. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->