Baby has really long legs!?

Jcliff

Reaction score
Like measuring two weeks ahead! Which I find hysterical because I am so short!! (5 feet) yikes!

I am 5'1" and had that with both pregnancies. Both baies have measured 3 weeks ahead. But my hubby is 6'4" so I kinda figured I would have long babies. DD came out all legs at 22 3/4" but she was only 7lbs4oz. She looked so lanky. Nothing NB fit her at all except the diapers. I have a feeling that the one that is cooking now will be the same way.

I'm just really starting to get uncomfortable because my torso is so short, baby is already squished I think! Still have 10 weeks of growing! Hope I don't have to be on bed rest or anything!

Like measuring two weeks ahead! Which I find hysterical because I am so short!! (5 feet) yikes!

maybe she will grow up to be a model and have lovely long legs! LOL

That happened to me too. The legs are about 2-3 weeks ahead and head 1 week ahead. The rest is all spot on. Husband is delighted of course, weighing up basketball vs olympic running options :)

Baby girl's femur length was measuring a few weeks ahead at my 29 week ultrasound then was a week behind at my 35 week scan. I think they have growth spurts randomly! Having another scan this week to check fluid and I'm excited to see what all of her measurements are!

I'm measuring 8 weeks ahead, and scans show his legs are 99th percentile, makes sense as my OH is 6ft 7 lol. x

Haha! I have the opposite happening! I am decently tall (5'11) and dh is 6'4 but baby's legs are measuring two-three weeks behind and have since 20 weeks. Our ultrasound tech likes to point it out to us and ask where the short legs came from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->