baby has stopped growing :( UPDATE WITH PIC

She hasn't been online since her last post on this thread. Hoping and praying she is just busy with her perfect little baby!

hi ladies sorry for long delay! but we're now home :D he's perfect! no problems what so ever, weighed 4lb 13oz and 4lb 8oz when we left the hospital today. Hes a bit jaundiced but midwife says its nothing to worry about. Im having to pump and feed as he wont latch and suck with much effort - lazy baby lol. He's taking in 30-40ml of breast milk every 3hrs and im already seeing major changes with him. hes a happy and content baby as well - ive been very lucky. All the stress and worry was worth it!! I've added a pic of my little man I'm smitten already <3

Attachments

• 20130514_193802.jpg
    20130514_193802.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 111
Huge congrats Hun, look at his little smile he looks so content. Well done you for everything.

congratulations and well done, hes such a beautiful little baby :) xxxx

He's gorgeous! Congratulations to you all! :)

I'm so happy to hear it, what a perfect little boy! Congratulations!!! Xxx

He is absolutely beautiful!!! What a wonderful outcome. Congrats to you and your family.

Aw big huge congrats in your little man. He's adorable. Im so glad everything worked out perfect for you, I have been stalking this thread.
Well done again. Enjoy him xxx

Now that is a 100% cute baby. Such an adorable expression. Well done and congratulations! x

Congratulations! He is gorgeous! Glad you are both well :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->