Baby heart rate

Twinkle 3

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm jut wondering if Ithis is normal:

My baby's heart rate is always around 150 I Have it checked once a week and have done for alsong as i can remember now but today it was checked and it was 130 is this normal? Or should I be worried ? I know it's within the normal range but it's a little scary knowing it's normally 150 but all of a sudden it's dropped slightly

That is fine. They likely caught the baby at rest and got the lower reading. My first DD never went above 140 on her own, and we used to have to have me jump around and seriously poke and prod to get her excited in the womb during my NST tests (where they want you to get the baby's rate to go up and then back down).

With the one I am currently carrying, she is always bouncing off the walls in there and is usually having a fast heartbeat at 155+, but we did catch her resting last week and got a reading of 133, which my OB said is perfectly normal and well-within range, she was just resting.

Sure enough, they checked again at the end of my exam and she was back up over 150!

Thankyou :) i just worry so much, especially with it being the same for weeks then all of a sudden dropped to 130. Just needed some reassurance, I don't think I'll stop worrying until this little boy is layed in my arms

My littlen goes from 148 to 132 in a few minutes then back up again. Nothing to worry about there X

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->