Baby held at ransom!!

T

TashaAndBump

I cannot believe what my husband has just done!! I was just about to do some tummy crunches to try and tone up that excess baby-blubber, and as I lay down he started sniggering so I got up in a huff and said "Fine, you can HAVE a flabby girlfriend!" So he felt bad and said "No, Tash come on, lay down, feet at this end so you can see me and Anna." I refused. So he said "If you don't, then I won't turn Anna around so you can see her" (he'd been looking after her in her car seet while I had a shower) and he refused to let me have her back unless I did my tummy exercises in front of him!!

(Only now my confidence has been knocked a bit so I don't really feel like doing my excercises in front of anyone. I'm feeling a bit down about it because I don't know how I'm going to tone it up - there's no muscle there to work with it's all just turned to jelly!)

THEN he had the cheak (when I said that I was going to tell on him to all you girls) to block this forum to my laptop (God know's how he did that - darn geeks!)!!!!!

Bloody MEN! I can't believe the audasity!:rofl:

In my defence, I then offered her some good work out tips and offered to spot her, and also I had kept Anna nicely occupied.

Also, Natasha doesn't tell you that I do the nappy changes! Pfft. Goodness knows how she'll cope without me when I go back to work!

Now, back to these "parental controls" I need to practise with...

In my defence, I then offered her some good work out tips and offered to spot her, and also I had kept Anna nicely occupied.

Also, Natasha doesn't tell you that I do the nappy changes! Pfft. Goodness knows how she'll cope without me when I go back to work!

Now, back to these "parental controls" I need to practise with...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

See, Dominic never finished that sentence, "I had kept Anna nicely occupied... for all of 30 minutes out of the whole day while mummy had a shower. My wife had been looking after her the rest of the time."

Also, what he means by "I do the nappy changes" is, "I occasionally change her nappy... if it'll impress people who are visiting, or if mommy asks me to, but mummy does all of the night time nappies and the majority of those in the day."

Also, he really expects credit when he does anything with Anna (as evidenced above) but seems to forget that I am doing all these things and more 24/7 - and it's the same with the housework!

How will I cope when you go back to work, dear? God knows! It's not as if I do all the housework and baby stuff already is it??!

(no offence :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->