baby hiccups

My baby has them at least once a day :D
Its a lovely feeling but can go on for ages
x x x x x x x x x x x x x

my baby gets them at 2 or 3 times a day . violet xx

when i was having my first he seemed to get them everyday, with my daughter & this 1 i dont think they got them r i just didnt notice

baby has them at about 6am every morning then i notice them again in the afternoon, at least twice a day!!! xxx

Mines gets them at least once a day, I find it very sweet, but it can get a bit annoying when they seem to go on for aages!

yep they seem to gon for about 15 minutes!! bless xxx

My bubs gets them at least once a day too sometimes twice, i was really worried so glad others are in the same boat!!

My baby gets them at least twice a day. x

My LO gets hiccups at least twice a day too. And I don't know how you can say they're cute, they're really annoying, lol!

My baba gets em at least 3 - 4 times a day and they are bloody painful at times.The cat runs a mile when its on me and ickle has another spell of hic cups.they used to be cute but now its like oo please stop!

Mine gets them at least once aday sometimes more. He had them last night when I was in bed, trying to get to sleep, I ended up getting out of bed for abit becuase they seemed to go on forever.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Oh yes, every day, at least once a day! Can be quite cute, but when you are trying to get to sleep can be a little annoying!

See I'm more worried because I haven't noticed any at all yet! I hope that means LO has an incredibly advanced diaphragm rather than the other way round! lol

I didn't notice it with my girl pregnancies (not very often anyway) but with both my boy pregnancies the baby seemed to have almost never ending hiccups so I'm gonna be making guesses on the sex of this baby based on my past foetal hiccups experiences:rofl::happydance:

My LO gets them at least daily too...they're really cute in the beginning but get bothersome after awhile. I've started patting her back when she gets them just like I would if she was out of the tummy. Don't know why but it just seems to be the thing to do...lol. I feel bad for her when she gets them, if it's anywhere as annoying for her as it is for us :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->