Baby Holly's Arrival- 2 weeks early! 14th August 2010

ooooh what a great birth story, well done you! she is beautiful, congratulations xx

Big Congratulations Emzy, I'm so happy for you . Holly is gorgeous xxx

thanks for posting your birth story babe, was amazing to read... she is adorable. xx

She is so beautiful, well done and best wishes to you and your perfect little family :)

Congratulations! What a story, you did so well hun! Now enjoy her! x

Aww bless you all! Thank you so much for sharing your story, it just goes to show no matter what happens - the outcome is worth it in the end. Enjoy your new family hun & i look forward to chatting to you online when your all settled & recovering well. Take it easy, love us xxx

Emma, massive congrats and well done!!!!! Holly is gorgeous:)>xxx

Thanks so much for posting your birth story, I love reading them! Congratulations xx

Congratulations. Sounds like a slog but I'm sure well worth it!!! xxx

congrats on the birth of little Holly. Well done for getting through without the epi - you were obviously at transition when you thought you needed it but you did get through without it and you must feel so proud of that! Hope you are settling well at home as a new family. :flower:

So pleased for you both - I've followed your hubbys blog since just before I got pregnant! Lovely news

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->