Baby Hospital itv1 9pm

~KACI~

Reaction score
Season 1 Episode 1 of 3
New series. Behind the scenes of the neonatal unit at Liverpool Women's Hospital, where thousands of sick and premature babies are cared for each year using the latest scientific knowledge and technology. The first episode follows the stories of three births that have gone wrong, leaving the infants suffering from a lack of oxygen. Narrated by Sue Johnston. Part of the Extraordinary Families season

Thought that would interest a few:thumbup:

I noticed that this was one earlier, gunna give it a watch x

Oh I feel so awful for the couple and baby Charlie! Even my OH was crying. So nice to see some babies doing well, but poor little Charlie broke my heart :cry: RIP LO

What a moving program and it gave so much more insight of what people go through. I feel for every person who has or finds themselves in that position in the future. :flower:

xx

I was crying from begining to end, so so sad, poor baby charllie and his family :(

I watched it and cried my eyes out...When ever I see any programme like this,it brings it all back what we went through with Harvey :cry: xx

I recorded it and going to catch up with it today. Guess I need tissues at the ready

I'm watching it now and bawling, so upsetting :cry: Makes me realise how incredibly lucky I am xxx

I watched it last week and couldn't believe how strong Charlie's mum was, she was an amazing young lady. It brought back so many memories of when my lo's were in NNU.

I couldn't watch it last week, bought back a lot of memories of when T was born :(

I'm watching it now, my LO was in SCBU for 10 days.

Poor baby Michael, his mummy's not been to visit for 3 weeks!! I just wanna give him a hug!

I'm watching it now and it reminds me of so many brave ladies on here some of the stories are so similar

Upsets me watching it knowing tht a mother hasnt visited her little boy.

i couldnt do that i would want to be there 24/7

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"