Baby in bed

swattongemz

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you have the problem of your baby not settling in their cot at night and only wanting to sleep in your bed. Our 10 month old seems to have got out of routine and we don't know how to get her back into her cot. Tried staying in the room but she plays then ends up crying.

yup lol, we have to put Izzie in our bed to fall asleep and then carry her into her cot for the night, she sleeps pretty much through then untill we wake her for a feed at 4 (shes a grumpy cow all day otherwise lol) but then she goes back to sleep in her cot, the others however, we go to sleep and all is well, we wake up and there a 2 yr old and a 4 yr old in with us lol and now we have Kabe too, who just never sleeps its gunna be even worse lol, our sex life is so over :cry:

omg sounds like a nightmare for you! Our daughter is at her grandparents at the moment, and last night she didn't go to sleep untill 12, and then she had to sleep in the bed with my sister (her auntie). It seems she is not just doing it at home now...
I really need her out the bed as I'm pregnant again and getting bigger by the day, there's no more room lol

lmao, im sure she'll realise when bump is kicking her outta bed :)

^^ lol

I wont be able to even think about putting LO in our bed. Jamie tosses and takes up all the room already. I am getting bigger by the day and have run out of room. I seem to be falling out of the bed when I wake up in the middle of the night. Plus he steals all the covers and I wake up freezing!! :cry:

lol
At least it happens to a few of us. I am determined to get her back in routine when she comes home from grandparents tomorrow.... watch this space

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->