Baby Jacksons Heartbeat! (Doppler recording)

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
I managed to find his heartbeat again tonight and caught it on my phone!!!:happydance:

I only managed to catch it for about 10 seconds but you can hear it quite clearly!!!:cloud9:

ps Ignore my dog Boss (a boxer) shaking his jowels and Colin our parrot whistling LOL:rofl:

I hope this works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/?action=view&current=babyjackson9w6d-1.flv

Omg that is bloody amazing!!!

Laughing at your dogs jowles tho :)

Congrats again hun

:rofl:
He came over to see what I was doing and decided to let rip right by my phone! Ewwwwwwwwww!

Its never quiet when you need it to be!

OMG that is so cool......I want a doppler, but can't afford one right now. :(

wow that is amazing!!!!! i am so getting one of those!!!!

That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing it made me cry :hugs:

Ohhhhh im going to cry! I want one so bad :'( That put tears to my eyes. I really wan't to hear my babies hb <3 Congrats sweety

I think you can hire dopplers? I saw an advertisement in a magazine to hire dopplers for $10 a month. Hope this helps!

Wow that was amazing hearing that!

oh wow how cool is that. What doppler are you using?

I managed to find his heartbeat again tonight and caught it on my phone!!!:happydance:

I only managed to catch it for about 10 seconds but you can hear it quite clearly!!!:cloud9:

ps Ignore my dog Boss (a boxer) shaking his jowels and Colin our parrot whistling LOL:rofl:

I hope this works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/?action=view&current=babyjackson9w6d-1.flv

OMG!!!! That is the coolest thing!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I can't wait to use the doppler to hear our baby's heartbeat too...but oh! at least five more weeks to go :dohh:

I am so happy for Jacqui :hugs:

oh wow how cool is that. What doppler are you using?

Its the HiBebe BT200 one.

It came highly recommended to me and you can use them from about 10 weeks!! Well I was just under!:happydance:

I think you can hire dopplers? I saw an advertisement in a magazine to hire dopplers for $10 a month. Hope this helps!

They hire them out on ebay too (if your in uk) for about £16.00 a month......its probably worth paying the extra to use it right through tho! xxxx

Sounds quite deep, I reckon you got a boy there!

mate- thats such a lovely sound. :)

awwww, thats gorgeous! Bet you cant listen without smiling eh?! :hugs:

(Im sure that whistling is hubby though:rofl:)

I just love that sound can't wait to hear it again this time round...so comforting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->