Baby Jacksons Heartbeat! (Doppler recording)

Thanks PP, have you managed to listen to yours yet hun???

aww that sounds great hunni. And what an active baby you have those swissing sounds every now and then are him/her moving that's what my mw told me. I didnt know that until i heard the heartbeat at my 16 week appointment. Looks like bubba was having a good wriggle :D
xx

Hi jacqui, that truly is amazing made me all goose bumbley all over was thinking of getting one off ebay, who did you get yours from?

omg thats cool, reminds me of hearing my eldest sons heart beat, i was 17 and thought everyone was lying to me lol

Wow, that's so cool jacqui! I want to get a doppler because DH works away and has missed my scans so far. I heard baby's hb at the hospital at 6+5, and he's desperate to hear it too! I guess though if you can't do it at home til 10 weeks he'll just have to wait until my next scan.

Awwww how amazing such a miracle when you think about it, where is your doppler from as I thought that they didnt work until you was around 20 weeks well at least this is what I have read?

That sounds great. I went for my 12 week scan yesterday (i'm 12w 3days) and I heard my baby's heartbeat. It was the most amazing sound. The baby was moving around like mad and look like it was about to do a back flip. I have thought about getting one of those and after hearing that will probably get one.

Thanks everybody......getting better at finding it everyday now too:happydance:
I have just ran out of gel so waiting for my delivery lol.

Its the Hi Bebe BT200 LCD Version and I got it from ebay for £79.00.

I paid for it at 4pm and it was on my doorstep for 8:30 am the next morning!

I absolutely love it!

We play it down the phone for the grandparents to be to hear too...they love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->