Baby Jar Brands

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Like babies milk do you have to stick to the same brands?

:confused:

I haven't.. I don't think you have to stick to the same brand, but it may be that LO prefers one brand to another. We used jars in Cyprus from a South African brand, and Ryan seems to love these more than any others.. x

No you don't but as Lauren-Kate says, Caitlin may prefer one brand
My two ate anything so got whatever was on offer :)

I wouldnt have thought so..i think there all pretty much the same ingredients- I did wonder this myself to be honest. Like everyone else says, its probably just a case of them prefering one brand over the other. Oliver prefers Hipp to the others so far but he will eat them. x

no but you'll probably find she'll like some whereas some she'll just :sick: the hipp ones are my favourites and the heinz 'mums own' ones.

dont have to stick to one - i use hipp and heinz but also use cow & gate sometimes xx

I didn't stick to the same with Hannah or Oliver, they both loved the Heinz pure Apple jars!! :)

I've already got a few jars ready for when Alex needs them, i've got him a few of each to see which he likes best!

Think every childs different. Ebonii gets really sick with the organic hipp (think the flavours are too strong) but Heinz, heinz 'mums own' and cow and gate all seem fine so far, gonna try not give her many tho and keep her to my own homemade food (cheaper too ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->