Baby jogger city select weight limit help?

Nickij

Mum of 2
Reaction score
I am considering purchasing the baby jogger city select as I am expecting my second in november. My first child will be 2 in October. However I am confused on the weight limit. Some websites seem to say its 15kg and others 20kg? Its seems its different in the UK to the US? Are the pushchair different in the UK?

My son is already 13.5kg at nearly 20 months and I don't want to end up with a buggy we can't use. I was looking at the phil and teds buggys as an alternative, but I really don't like the face the one child is always looking at the back on the other seat. The city select looked great, but I am concerned its going to end up being a waste of money.

Any advice would be appreciated?

There's no difference as far as I know? My daughters weight gain is non existant now, she's 24lbs and her brother is 18lbs BUT we've used it with my friends 35lber and Caitlyn and it's been fine. :thumbup:

I seriously wouldn't be without my City Select :)

I agree no difference - Mines sat here waiting for second arrival. My son is 2 and 13kg and fits fine in both seats :)

The only difference I know between US and UK versions are that in the UK the back and seats are black rather than the 'colour' i.e. red/white or plum

If your unsure go to one of the suppliers stores and try it out :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->