• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby jogger recommendation

pink_rulez

Mummy to Sophie & bump
Reaction score
Hi, just want to write a quick thread about baby jogger pushchairs
I have now had two baby jogger pushchairs
The city mini
And now the city select
Not only are the prams frantastic there customer service is excellent, my city mini was a few years old and the handle bar rubber split i was devisitated as i loved the pram so much. after a quick email to explain and the product code a replacement was sent out free of charge, and just this week the rod of my city select hood had broken through the fabric and wasn't sitting right, sent an email again and i now have another hood on its way to me free of charge, I think this is fantastic customer service and much better than the more expensive makes how make u pay even after slashing out so muc hto start with. I also found out there pram cassis has a life time warranty and will be replaced at any point the problem is unrepairable and the pram hasn't been misused, anyone looking to make a pram purchase should seriously consider tham as a company they are brilliant!

Thats awesome to hear about their customer service too, i love my single and double mini joggers! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->