Baby kicking bladder?

junbait

Reaction score
How does it feel if baby is kicking your bladder or lying right on top of your bladder? Does it feel like you have been holding your pee in for hours even though you went just 30 minutes ago? Does it feel like you will leak if you walk, even though you know bladder is empty or almost empty?

I ask because I had a sudden urge (10 minutes ago) to pee and it felt like bladder was so full I would leak and it almost hurt to walk like it does when you have to pee.

Well the once I felt a little movement and suddenly nearly wet myself. So I'm guessing he have my bladder a very good aimed kick!!

I feel a bit awkward walking when he feels like he's on my bladder, and yes, you'll find you'll need a wee very suddenly and possibly not even long after you've gone.

But be careful it's not a urine infection if you only wee tiny amounts and often! I had one, but it is a lot more annoying than baby being on my bladder!

I feel like that full feeling sometimes when he's on it anyway!

Maybe practice your kegal excercises to strengthen the muscles too :)

I'd almost feel like a "jolt" of needing to go. Literally makes me jump. It was agony waiting for my 20 week scan with my full bladder as she seemed to think this was a target for her to kick at i.

Oh pregnancy bladder... That sudden urge. Don't get me started about sneezing. My husband accelerated the Jeep suddenly and I swear the bean smashed into my bladder. Sometimes it does literally feel like she is kicking my bladder or jumping on it.

Then when I get to go, the pressure is pretty intense like I'm going through a narrow straw. So frustrating :growlmad:

Thanks ladies.

I'm pretty sure this is not a UTI. The urge to go has gone down now, so it was just that one sudden urgent need an hour ago. It definitely made walking so awkward, almost had me wincing.

Oh yeah! It's also fun if you get constant hiccups on the bladder/cervix later on..... oh memories.

Interesting reading! I've yet to experience it :haha:

Interesting reading! I've yet to experience it :haha:

Lol, don't wish for this!! My pregnant friend was complaining her little girl was kicking her bladder and I thought it was funny. Now I completely sympathize with her! I would not want to wish this on anyone... lol

My baby is too lazy to do anything of the sort :haha::haha:

My baby is too lazy to do anything of the sort :haha::haha:

I normally don't feel much. It was only in the past week I started feeling movement (I've an anterior placenta). It is fun to feel the movements as long as they are against my abs. This bladder kick was just so unexpected. But he has gone back to sleep I think now. No more awkward walking due to urges (except for my spd, which makes walking awkward in general)

Haha yeah, Pixie has always been a quiet baby cause she's spent most of the pregnancy facing my back. She's facing out now though and I still feel very little! I do take a battering every now and again though :haha:

It feels like a baby doing an Irish jig on your bladder...

When they are really low on the bladder it's literally a heavy feeling on top of your bladder and yeah it feels like you have to pee every 10 minutes. Especially fun when it happens 3 times a night :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->