baby kicking doppler?

Raven24

mum
Reaction score
i used my doppler yesterday and as soon as i put it on my belly baby kicked it immediatly so i moved it around and i picked the heart beat up then he kicked it again and whereever i put it on my belly he kicked it really strongly so i took it off and he stopped kicking.

so im concerned now about what it must be like for him in there when i put the doppler on and if he doesnt like it and that is the reason he kicks it?
has anyone else noticed this?

I cant feel kicks yet but baby does flutter away from the doppler sometimes, I think its just a reaction to touch aswell, like when you play and poke at your belly you can make bubs kick you back like a little game :)

But there has been no studies to prove that the doppler does any damage to baby, but they do caution you to be on the safe side and use it only for a few minutes and no more than once a day

yes mine kicks it as soon as it goes on so i literally put it on, find heartbeat, and turn it off again - I also use it no more than 3x a week as i think he/she doesn't like it!

when i used to use mine, alys would always boot it or "swim" away lol

x

well as this has happened to others i dont think im gonna use it anymore it might hurt him or be really horrible to him in there and i dont wanna do anything to upset him really. i think they should maybe do more research into them really as obviouosly baby doesnt like it if he kicks it everytime it on him. i feel bad for using it now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->