Baby kicking on cervix/pubic bone?

maytobe

Reaction score
S/he does that very often, I swear it's crazy, as if s/he is way down below instead of my tummy. Stops when I walk. Starts again, like s/he is dancing to 'Tubthumping'! :-k And it's like s/he is on my pubic bone, kicking, jumping or punching away. Anyone else get that?

Here we go again, argh! Stop! Wish s/he'd come a little higher.

I remember this well in my pregnancy. another one was headbutting my bladder to the point where i nearly wet myself!

Enjoy it hun x

thats my babys favourite kicking place! My bumps really low, im finding it harder to lift my legs up to put my pants on in the morning :) x

I can imagine how the third trimester kick is going to be. Went to Avatar Imax 3D and baby was packing in some solid punches. My uterus now feels like an overused trampoline.

yep mine is exactly the same its so wierd as it is so low down at first i did'nt expect it to be a kick i thought it was wind LOL.

Been there, done that! The pubic bone boxing was funny, until he got bigger and started beating up the cervix. That does NOT feel nice!!!!

S/he was beating away last night, keeping me up for an hour at least. At last, I put a pillow between my legs and raised them a little, sleeping on the side, and felt a small movement, and the kicking restarted near my belly. I think Bubs went slithering back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->