Baby Kicks!

SleepyBaby

Reaction score
Hi all, me again!

Lets talk entertaining baby kicks! the ones you hold your breath for and hope it happens again!

So far baby flutters and small kicks have been going on with me, ive felt baby wiggle and ive thought " oh, babys kicking" smiled, felt happier and carried on!

Tonight however, i was in the bath, chillen out and baby kicked and made the water ripple, i giggled to myself and waited, two minutes later i saw my belly move as baby kicked! it was awesome! I then spent a good twenty minutes watching and waiting! think i got about 5 decent big doofs where i seen and felt the baby kick and WOW!! i forgot how much fun this is! It was the first time ive been entertained by it rather than just feeling happy about it if that makes sense?

( also remembered tonight baby kicks to the ribs in third tri... not so cute then...)

Which baby kicks so far do you think you will remember in the years to come?

The only movement I remember with my DD was the first flutter and when I was 7 months I was at my parents house and my dad said "eww it looks like the baby is trying to break out. Like the movie alien" lol this time around I've only felt tiny flutters but nothing too memorable yet.

I feel light kicks, but occasionally it's stronger and enough to feel from outside. I'll rememer lying on the couch and rubbing my belly, and then he starts to kick. I quickly called my hubby and he managed to feel too. It was the first time he felt him, we both just looked at each other and smiled. Was a lovely movement. This is my first baby so it's all so lovely to me.

I have a ninja in my tummy I get some might strong kicks and even now see her body parts pokin out

My favourite moment so far is my kid's first "fight" but DS didn't know anything about it. He was climbing all over my bump and baby started kicking him like mad, like he was irritated that his brother was invading his space. It wasn't strong enough for DS to feel it but it made me giggle. Baby's kicks are getting a lot stronger now though so big brother will start to know about it if he upsets him!

Last time I was cuddling up to DH in bed and my son kicked him and sort of did a limb roll so he could feel him moving under my skin. DH jumped out of his skin and went 'ahhhh!! What was that?!' It was one of my favourite memories of that pregnancy. So far this one hasn't done anything like that - I feel lots of kicks but she's feet down at the moment so they're hard to feel from the outside. I am hoping her kicks are more noticeable from the outside soon, so that DS can feel her

Iam always amused when dh gets kicked in the face when talking to them. heehee

I've been feeling definite flutters for about two weeks now. I felt them around 13 weeks with my son.
A few nights ago baby was humped up on one side and was sticking out and hubbs could feel. Was magical.
I do notice it a lot more now as when I sit I generally have mt legs crossed or tucked under me and when I lean to the side a bit to far I can feel definite movements. Also when I'm laying on my back in bed I can feel babes wriggling around. I can't wait until I feel proper kicks!

I love all the kicks but my fave is the ones I get at night laying down. I just hold my hand on the side of my belly and fall asleep to her adorable kicks :cloud9:.

I got my first mega kick to the belly on Friday while organizing my daughter's clothes. It was so dramatic it even hurt a little. But it was still pretty awesome and I haven't felt him since but I definitely know he's in there!:thumbup:

One of my favourite memories from my pregnancy with dd1 was when I was quite far along (37+? Weeks), and my dd actually started "playing" with me! She would slowly kick her foot out at me and then I would sort of grab it and tickle it (the best you can outside of a belly!) and she would quickly move her foot away from me... But then a couple seconds later she'd do it again! She was obviously really enjoying it and playing around with me! And this behaviour totally suits her personality, too! So cute.

My favorite kicks so far this pregnancy has been when I'm spooning DH and the baby kicks him clear in the back. That always warrants a funny response from is both. This morning we were cuddling before he had to leave for work and the baby just jabbed him in the back with a nice foot/limb roll. ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->