• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby Louis Santino Born May 30th 2008

DeeStar03

Reaction score
Ok so it all started Thursday afternoon May 29th when I went for my weekly check up to my gyno. She stripped the membranes which hurt a bit but I toughed it out... and she did tell me I may get false contractions and some cramping..and this sometimes does not work for everyone so I did have a follow up appointment scheduled for Wednesday June 4th. After that it all happened so fast!!!

I got out of the Dr.'s office at around 4pm Thursday afternoon... then form then on felt cramping just like the Doc said. At around 6pm that night it started getting stronger... Again.. I didn't think anything of it??? I had no idea... then at around 7:30pm I started getting back pain and was breathing with every "Pain" I got... (Now I know they were contractions!!!) My husband told me to come to bed and relax... which is what I tried to do... I got up.. got ready for bed... by this time it was now 8:15 and I crawled into bed and then my water broke at 8:22pm !!!!

Immediately I called the Doc and they told me to come in. After registering and everything and getting to the birthing room My doctor came to check me.. I was 3cm dialated and contracting every 5 minutes. This was around 10pm. Finally at about midnight I was 5cm dialated and contracting every 2 minutes!!! I GOT MY EPIDURAL RIGHT AWAY!! THANK GOODNESS FOR DRUGS!!! Tried to get some sleep... didn't get any.. I was too anxious...Then at around 5:30am I started pushing... after an hour an a half of pushing my son Louis Santino was born May 30th at 7:03am 20 3/4 long and 9lbs 9 oz.

Here's what I have for now.. will post more sometime soon!!

https://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8017/hospital5hn7.jpg
https://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8017/hospital5hn7.45fe063699.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

He's a gorgeous guy!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats!
Great job mama! baby almost 10lb! wow! :D

Congratulations darling! Dee I am so happy and excited for you!

ah congrats hun u both look so well XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"