Baby monitor with the movement sensor? Best one?

Loobylola

Reaction score
Does anyone have any reccomendations on these?

Im looking at either Angelcare AC1100 digital video, movement and sound monitor or the Tommee Tippie closer to nature video move monitor.

Or neither, do you think the ones with the movement sensors are no good?

Any thoughts welcome, thank you x

I have angelcare video, sound and movement monitor. I love it, it's the best thing i bought. can't comment on the other one as i have never used it. It gives me great peace of mind. Please keep in mind though while i believe they are fantastic nothing is a 100% fail safe.

I also have the Angelcare and absolutely love it. Especially as a FTM, it gives me the confidence I need to let LO sleep
In his crib without me worrying!

I also have the Angelcare and absolutely love it. Especially as a FTM, it gives me the confidence I need to let LO sleep
In his crib without me worrying!

Great stuff. So, stupid question alert, I can put it in the moses basket cant i? x

Is moses basket the same as a bassinet? I used it in the bassinet and now in the cot.

Angelcare i had one for my son and will have one this time too x

Yes i think so. OK fab x

Just one thing to keep in mind (something I didn't know until I was setting the system up)... you have to put the sensor mat on a solid surface. So when we set it up in our pack and play (which does not have a solid base under the mattress), we had to get a thin board to put under the mattress.

Yes i think so. OK fab x

Just one thing to keep in mind (something I didn't know until I was setting the system up)... you have to put the sensor mat on a solid surface. So when we set it up in our pack and play (which does not have a solid base under the mattress), we had to get a thin board to put under the mattress.

Yes, I should have mentioned that to. If it's not on a solid surface you will have lots of false alarms!

i just used cardboard with my son - never had a false alarm x

I have the angelcare too and cant fault it. I've had maybe 3 false alarms- the 1st was because i had to adjust the sensitivity and the other two were because she scrunched into a ball in the corner of the cot and it couldnt pick up her movements. Used it in the bassinet and cot. Highly reccomend!

I've got the angelcare movement and sound monitor. I didn't want the video version. Once baby is in bed, the evening is for me and oh, I think I'd get a bit obsessive about constantly checking the video. Plus, I found the movement and sound one reduced to £38, so a bit of a bargain!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->