Baby Monitor's... & a belated hello

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
Hi all,
I don't normally post, normally just read the great advice and try an answer where I can, and I guess I'm a bit shy. Anyway Hellooooo :blush:
Anyhow - was just wondering what everyone's doing with regards to a baby monitor? This is our first so am a bit unsure really, was thinking we need one but when? Also, if u have choosen to go for one, which one and where did u buy if u don't mind me asking?
Thank u :)

No advice as to baby monitor as I still have a way to go yet but just wanted to say hi!

We aren't buying a baby monitor because we live in a one bedroom plus solarium apartment, very small so I don't really see the need for one :D

Hopefully someone else can help you out better than me!

Sorry Hon, I can't do any better as we live in a shoe box!

Good to see you branching out though. :hugs:

Hello!!

I'm pretty sure that we will be buying a baby monitor to use pretty much straight away once the baby is born. Don't have a huge amount of info on them yet as I'm still very early, but if you google phrases like "baby monitor reviews" you should find plenty of info on what others think of various ones.

Lxxx

I am in the same situation regarding buying a baby monitor, really just dont know which one is best, I like the idea of the video ones but OH prefers the more basic ones. We live in a 3 storey house so looking for one with good coverage (sorry to hijack your thread!!)

I had & still have the Tommee Tippee Sensor one. It has a sensor mat that you put under the matress and it can sense if your baby stops breathing and sounds a peircing alarm... it's fab. Although, you really need to remember to turn it off when you take babe out o the cot, otherwise the alarm goes off and gives you one hell of a fright !!! :lol:

Thank you ladies so much and hello again :hugs:
Lois - what excellent advice - i will do that! :hugs: good old google he he
Doodles - i agree i think i like the video ones too - and its great to have lots of input - i love bnb! such fab advice :hugs:
Ann-marie - that also sounds really good - and excellent advice about turning it off - i would so do that! :rofl: :hugs:
oh theres such much choice! i want them all now ha ha!
thank u again for replying - its made me smile :hug:

I had & still have the Tommee Tippee Sensor one. It has a sensor mat that you put under the matress and it can sense if your baby stops breathing and sounds a peircing alarm... it's fab. Although, you really need to remember to turn it off when you take babe out o the cot, otherwise the alarm goes off and gives you one hell of a fright !!! :lol:

We have the angelcare version one, it really helped me to sleep a lot better!!!

I had my heart set on buying the the camera ones by Summer, but since I live in a small 1 bedroom flat I decided to get a Tomy classic, it's good because it lights up even if the baby moves, so I can nip next door and check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->