baby most likely here between 34-36 weeks!

LovemyBubx

Mummy, Daddy & Daughter
Reaction score
This is what my consultant has told me today, because baby is small & his growth is so slow they are not going to let me go full term.

They are most likely going to induce between 34-36 weeks

I'm 33 weeks Monday OMG I am panicking right now, I've still got things to buy for the hospital bag, no carseat no nursing bras!

Plus to top it off 36 weeks will be DDs birthday week! Planned this pregnancy so baby won't be due near her birthday, can't be helped now lol

Omg that's exciting and nerve wracking!! Did they give you or will they give you the steroid series for babies lungs? How much is baby weighing in now! I'm almost in the same boat but not quite... I just tend to go on the earlier end. At 33weeks and 3 days I am currently 3-4cm and 60% effaced. They aren't too concerned actually! They want me to get to 35 weeks. I think I'll make it to 38 (wishful thinking?) regardless my mind is going crazy with all the things that still need to be done in addition of having to know when something warrants a hospital trip!

I still need:
To prepare our bag and babies bag
Get her stuff together (bed, put away clothes etc) but no dresser until Wednesday
Detail the car
Car seat doesn't arrive until 3-17. Did I mention that dd2 bday is 3-12??

I'm nervous....

That is so exciting and crazy! I would get the car seat ASAP! Maybe enlist some help to wash nd fold lo's clothes? I would also plan dd's bday early just in case!

Omg that's exciting and nerve wracking!! Did they give you or will they give you the steroid series for babies lungs? How much is baby weighing in now! I'm almost in the same boat but not quite... I just tend to go on the earlier end. At 33weeks and 3 days I am currently 3-4cm and 60% effaced. They aren't too concerned actually! They want me to get to 35 weeks. I think I'll make it to 38 (wishful thinking?) regardless my mind is going crazy with all the things that still need to be done in addition of having to know when something warrants a hospital trip!

I still need:
To prepare our bag and babies bag
Get her stuff together (bed, put away clothes etc) but no dresser until Wednesday
Detail the car
Car seat doesn't arrive until 3-17. Did I mention that dd2 bday is 3-12??

I'm nervous....

Its so scary! Looks like your baby just can't wait much longer to meet mummy :)

Yes I had the steroids a couple weeks ago, today they said his weight is 3lbs 4oz im kind of hoping they give me a extra week.

Luckily I have got most things already, his clothes & blankets etc are washed & ive got his crib & bedding but I'm thinking he will prob be in the nicu until his weight is up? I might need to get some premature clothes!

Oh I also need to get all DDs birthday presents!

Could really do with a winning lottery ticket right now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->