Baby Movement

ashybug

Pregnant with #1!
Reaction score
I'm 20+ weeks and I'm wondering when movement will become regular and hard enough for my husband to feel it also. I mostly just feel movement in the mornings and around lunch, but he's not home. I get some pretty hard kicks occasionally but it's mostly still light.

Also, about when can baby start hearing the outside world?

I can't remember about the hearing, I think as soon as the ears are developed? We played music to DD everyday from about 22ish weeks onwards.. I think DF felt her around 24 weeks, I was a little chunkier, and it would be only teeny moves around then, I felt her myself around 18 weeks, but they will get stronger each week! Don't worry - soon you'll be begging the little one to calm down in there soon enough! ;p

I was 19+4 when I first felt movement and 22+3 when he could be felt from the outside.

I 'think' hearing is 25 weeks.

I cant remember when we both started feeling kicks from my first baby. But with this one I started feeling very light 'pops' around 14 weeks and OH felt for the first time around 17 weeks I believe. Im pretty sure it was much later with my first baby though. Im now 23 weeks and can see my belly jumping around when she kicks.
Everyone and every pregnancy is different though.

I cant remember about the hearing tho. I was wondering myself a while ago tho. I remember reading in an email a while back that she would be able to hear then but I got an email a few days ago saying the baby will now be able to hear tummy rumbling etc. So I got confused lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->