Baby movement?

Hoping4peanut

Reaction score
Is 11 weeks too early to feel movement? I keep having flutter air bubble type feeling on lower left down low. Only the one side. Isn't it too early. I have felt it a few days now just on the one side.

Is this ur 1st pg? I felt it earlier with each pg, but 11 wks is pretty early. Who knows though??!? Could be ur baby wants to make their presence known!!!! :)

From experience I'd say probs too early but everyone is different :)

Its more then likely gas. At 11 weeks the baby is too tiny.

I would agree that it is too early especially with the first unless maybe if you are really petite. I felt my second around 12.5 weeks and only briefly. I felt regular movements by 14 weeks. It was much much later in my first pregnancy before I was able to recognise babies movements clearly.

I disagree. In my first pregnancy I felt flutters under my seatbelt so really low down just before my 12 wk scan. They got stronger as time went on and I'm still sure that was what it was.

On two occasions I have felt movements, it's unlike anything I have felt before and it almost felt like a little hamster roll in my uterus... I feel everything in my uterus and am fully aware of anything that goes on in there... I did hear the baby kicking on the Doppler yesterday which was cool, ... I don't think it's impossible.. the baby is moving away by now.. I can't wait to see what baby is doing at my scan on Friday!!!

Most Drs will tell you it's too early. I disagree. This is my 2nd and I've felt flutters since 9 weeks. With my 1st, I felt actual movement at 4 months.

Everyone is different! However - sometimes it can be tricky telling the difference between gas and baby movements. I've learned to tell the difference for the most part but there are times that I'm just not sure.

I am 11weeks. I felt a second of a flutter last week. Didn't think much of it until today when it lasted a minute. I know it not gas. I think wee care bear wants to put worrying mum at ease

Gosh, I remember my first pregnancy over 17 years ago I was around 12 or 13 weeks and I felt little flutters and I was so excited, but then everyone started telling me it was just gas. I still swear it was fluttering. Never had gas feel like that before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->