Baby movement?

maryanne1987

Reaction score
Last night and this morning I've had a very strange sensation in my tummy. A weird tickly feeling inside that goes on for almost 5 minutes. It does feel just like baby movement. I remember it so well from my other pregnancies. I'm just unsure though as I think it's far too early. With my son I was around 18 weeks before I felt anything and with my angel daughter I was around 14/15 weeks. It's not gas as its totally different to the fluttery feeling I've felt the last few weeks which I know was Defo gas. I spoke to the midwife and she said it's possible from around 13 weeks as Ive had pregnancies before. I'm only 12+2 today though. I'm not sure what to think. I know baby is extremely active as on all our scans it's never still but I can't help thinking it's too early. Any opinions would be grately appreciated! I'm half excited and half worried about what this is.

Yes being you have had prior pregnancies and 12 weeks you could very well start to feel the tiny movements especially since its your third.

With my second i felt butterfly/fluttering feelings at 10-11 wks. With my third around 9.5-10weeks! It's pretty cool when you start feeling them move around! I am pretty thin so that probably why i felt it so early. With my first i was like 15 weeks.....

Thanks so much ladies. Honestly wasn't expecting to feel anything so soon. Been so worried I was going crazy but I know it wasn't gas. Only time I've ever felt anything like it was when my other little ones started moving. I'm very excited now :)

Ive felt questionable flutters but not convinced its the babies, this is my 5th pregnancy with baby 4 &5.

Yay for movement! :happydance:

Definitely not too early! I know someone who started feeling movement around 11 weeks with her second, so I don't doubt that's what you're feeling :)

Thanks spunky! It's so unreal at the moment. It's only a tiny little tickle but it's definatley there. Felt so strange. I would have missed it had I been walking around but it was only as was laying in bed wide awake and couldn't sleep. Looking forward to feeling it again. Hopefully soon!

I've been feeling movement also and I keep trying to convince myself that it's too early but I definitely feel something like having butterflies sort of, for some reason after I said this to my oh with everything else his convinced it's twins lol!! Anyway just wanted to say your definitely not alone 😁😘 xx

If I'm laying on my side I feel something moving around in there. People say I'm crazy tho, because this is my first, but I know it's not gas. I know my baby is super super active tho, it was practically doing sumersaults at our last scan.

This is my second pregnancy and I know exactly what your feeling! I felt baby since last week but I was so unsure until yesterday! I felt it more then usual and it's defintely baby :) im super tiny to begin with so my doctor said its defintely baby! Which makes me so excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->