Baby movement?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Trinity42, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Trinity42

Trinity42 Mommy to Mika

I think I have been feeling the baby move today, not sure though I know I have a tilted uterus which i herd can make ou feel the baby move more. It feels like bubbles I dont have gas so its not that. I started feeling it lastnight and i have felt it every hour since then. Please no rude comments...

2. Emx

Emx Mum/Cautiously pregnant

The first movement I detected was a bubbles feeling - it quickly turned into more definite kicks..... sounds as if you are lucky and feeling baby nice and early x

3. rwhite

rwhite Mum to Lachie and Clem

Congrats xx :dance:

4. diane60f

diane60f Well-Known Member

I felt my son move reallll early at around 13 weeks. Fluttering, that is. I have a fundal, posterior placenta so that's why. Congrats!!

5. Mahogany

Mahogany Well-Known Member

I am certain it is baby you are feeling...I had the same thing around 14 weeks....congrats

6. honeygrl

honeygrl Well-Known Member

A tilted uterus supposedly corrects itself as your uterus moves out of the pelvis so it's probably not tilted anymore! :)