Baby moving and shaking too much?

imphope

Reaction score
30 weeks here with first baby and I have a question: lately my boy has been moving a lot. I mean, a lot! Sometimes it is very rapid, kinda feels like shaking. It can last several seconds, then pause, then again for several seconds. He did this last night for several minutes. Then again today for a couple minutes. I know it isn't hiccups because it's not rhythmic. Is this cause for concern? Have any of you felt anything like this before? I'm grateful to feel him often, but I worry a bit that he is distressed when he does this. It's not related to anything I'm doing or eating or any loud noise. It's happening randomly. Please calm me down.

I don't know what it is, but I get that shaking thing sometimes too. I wonder what the baby is doing in there. I'm also 30 weeks.

My kids have both kicked a ton at that gestation. It felt like they were having seizures. It never worried me but you can always call if you're worried.

My little boy is having some little party's in my stomach lately but if your at all concerned I would call your midwife or doctor and explain.

Where I am, we are told to report ANY change in baby's movements.

If concerned about anything to do with baby`s movement call your midwife they would rather you did and it be nothing x

I have this..seems quite a common feeling latley but im having regular scans and hes still doing super so I wouldnt worry too much but if itd make you feel better give mw a call xx

My LO did this, can't remember how many weeks I was though. I called midwife and she said it's fine, it usually happens when baby has been sucking her thumb and then loses the thumb and is trying to get it back to her mouth again. So cute!

Oh and bubs is head down...whether that makes a difference or not I dont know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->