baby moving/changing positions

MummyMummy

Reaction score
i'm sure my baby has moved/changed positions. i always had a bump on left side of bellybutton. about i dunno 3inches big (not high:lol:) and past few days it's gone and i haven't aclue where to? but baby hasn't been moving the same as usual either, more quiet and not as big hard movements as usual.

this happened to anybody else? i'm a bit worried baby has got into a super rubbish position after moving from breech to head down at last scan

iwas 33 weeks on sat, dunno if thatmakes any difference?

interested to hear what others haveto say

xXx

I've only felt mine change position once and it felt god awful! He moved from my right hand side, round the bottom of my womb and then up the right hand side. He's now wedged on my right hand side in like a "C" shape and the midwife says he's head down. Could baby not have engaged or something? Or maybe dropped back into you a bit. Sometimes I have really bad back pain and I think it's cos he kind of pushes back that way and nestles in.

i was wondering about baby dropping into position/engaging too as i keep getting like pressure/shooting type pain in my bits, not all the time maybe once/twice. not the front of my bits/'mound' tmi i know but we're both girlies bothhave same bits :lol: actually underneath. but from what i've read 2nd+ babies don't get engaged until literally right at the end, and this is my 2nd baby and i'm 33weeks so havea good few weeks left yet kwim?

xXx

Yeah... maybe its just got itself stuck somewhere, lol. Maybe it's not engaged but just gone in that general direction, preparing maybe? And everyone is different, maybe baby is getting in early, hehe.

Yeah... maybe its just got itself stuck somewhere, lol. Maybe it's not engaged but just gone in that general direction, preparing maybe? And everyone is different, maybe baby is getting in early, hehe.

i don't remember anything like this with 1st :lol: funny you mention getting ready early because 1st baby was born at 39weeks! *crosses fingers that baby arrives afte 37weeks but before 40weeks* :rofl: there's still hope :p

xXx

When mine moves, I seem to 'lose' the bits that were most prominant before and then a few days later, other parts seem to start making an appearance in a different area..

I had a few weeks where the movements seemed very weak and nowhere near as active, but after that I found that LO's pattern had changed, too.

Maybe your LO has just got comfy in a new place? If you're worried tho hun ask them to monitor you just for reassurance xx

Before you ring your MW try drinking a couple of glasses of cold water, or apple juice. Then lay down on your left side and wait.

Baby should start moving around with just that. If not, I would definitely give a call to your doctor/MW to be assessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->