baby moving.. waiting....

hopingwaiting

Reaction score
I am going crazy. Ftm so I'm just waiting around for labor. He has been moving less the last weekish so I thought hey I'm close now today hes going crazyyyyyy in there!

I have pains and pressure all night then they go aww when I wake up!

The last few days I have been leaking from my boobs like crazy.

Loose stools for a week

All things people have said happened to them before labor. Well where is labor!!!

I haven't been through labour (induction and section) so can't tell you but really feel for you! :(

Baby is probably just nestling in now, planning his escape route and getting into prime position!

Ahh sadly baby will only come when he/she is ready and there's very little we can do to make them come sooner. I believe the fed-up feeling you get towards the end of pregnancy is mother natures way of making you feel grateful/relieved when labour actually comes.
In terms of loose stools, I've always found that when I go into labour my body goes into an everybody out mode! It's not so much loose stools as brutal vomiting and diarrhoea until everything's gone. I have no idea how other ladies eat when they're in labour, my body wouldn't stand for it. Which makes keeping up my energy levels very hard.
It will happen soon I'm sure x

I'll race you honey ;) I keep getting random period pains and wetness and every day at the moment I think 'will this be it??' I don't know why though because dd stayed in another 4 weeks longer!! We'll get there I promise xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->