Baby name frustration ! Help

Sarah233

Reaction score
hey all !

So have some serious frustration now with people being mean about our baby name ! We have both loved the name since we found out we where expecting our little girl BUT as soon as I tell people people they have something bad to say about it!

So I was just wondering what everyone on here's opinion is as sadley it really is putting me off - even though I still love it - and am starting to worry now !

Hazel Emily - emily being the middle name
I love it ! Me and my OH both have dark hair and hazel eyes and just think it's beautiful.

Honest opinions please !

X Sarah x

I love the name Hazel. This is the reason why we didn't tell anyone our daughter's name until after she was born, people are a lot less mean once the baby is actually here.

I love the name Hazel! If I didn't have a family member with that name it would be on the top of my girl baby names! Also Emily is my sisters name (spelled Emaley) and I really like those two together!

Beautiful name, very vintage..ignore the haters, they have no taste and they are rude!!

What's wrong with Hazel? It's nice. Weirdos! Tell them to sod off.

We never told anyone our sons name choices because we didn't want comments. Will be doing the same with this little bean.

Aww thankyou ladies ! We where so happy when we thought of it's that we just expected everyone else to be like OH THATs SO PRETTY !

But I was wrong !

Means a lot ladies ❤️

I'm sorry people are giving you a hard time. It's really not their place, so try to ignore them.

The name you picked is beautiful and the fact the you and your OH love it is the only thing that matters.

What's not to like????!!!! I think it's a beautiful name.

The other ladies are right unfortunately people just can't hold back their opinions on names so when people asked me I just said any random name that came to mind followed with, we haven't decided yet just to shut them up!

It's horrible isn't it ! Went at a colleague a bit today cause I've had enough of it now �� I would never say anything bad about a name choice but I guess I'm just not that sort of person !

Thankyou
:) xx

I love Hazel and Emily is a classic! I think it's lovely. :) I was expecting something outrageous after your intro but I can't see why anyone would be so opinionated about the name you've chosen!

I like Hazel. Maybe stop telling people so their opinions don't completely ruin it for you? Once she's born they are less likely to criticise the name & it's really no-one else's business what you're naming her before she's born.

We have not told anyone especially for this reason as people like to have opinions. Xx

Hazel Emily is a lovely name! 💖

I think Hazel Emily is such a pretty name. Very girly! We didn't tell anyone our son's name until after he was born for this exact reason. People can be mean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->