Baby name Phoenix

Kalia101

Reaction score
I'm not pregnant yet but we are TTC me and my partner like unusual names and LOVE the name Phoenix for a boy or a girl what are people's thoughts on this name? X thanks :)

I like it! Not sure of I couldn't use it bc of my last name but I like it

Hi thanks :) Yeah I'm wondering if it would be a mouthful with the last name would be Fitzgerald but I'm thinking with the right middle name it could flow nicely :)

Yeah I don't think that sounds bad at all. Do you have any middle names picked? I'm currently in 2ww from ivf and dying to know if it worked or not so keeping myself busy looking at names just in case!!

I like it, I think I favourite it more for a boy than a girl but it does suit both!

I like it :). I couldn't use it because there's a good chance my children will have red hair and that would just be a bit cruel :haha:.

I like it too, and Phoenix Fitzgerald kinda sounds like a movie star name!

Haha I'm glad people love it iv said the name to some people and there likeeee noooo you can't call your child that but I love it :) it does sound quite film starish don't it haha middle names not sure for a girl but a boy it would be Phoenix Michael John Fitzgerald.
Michael is for my grandad and John is my OH xx

Yeah I don't think that sounds bad at all. Do you have any middle names picked? I'm currently in 2ww from ivf and dying to know if it worked or not so keeping myself busy looking at names just in case!!

Good luck with the IVF I really hope it's worked for you and you get a BFP, I bet the waiting game is horrible.

I had an ectopic 3 years ago and had to have emergency surgery has my tube was rupturing and had my tube removed was to scared to try after that and now I'm ready again and we started trying 2 weeks ago still scared but thinking positive.

Have my fingers and toes crossed for you :) xxx

I love the name Phoenix. And agree with some PP's that Phoenix Fitzgerald sounds very cool. For some reason makes me think of a really skilled guitar player! :D

Good luck with the IVF I really hope it's worked for you and you get a BFP, I bet the waiting game is horrible.

I had an ectopic 3 years ago and had to have emergency surgery has my tube was rupturing and had my tube removed was to scared to try after that and now I'm ready again and we started trying 2 weeks ago still scared but thinking positive.

Have my fingers and toes crossed for you :) xxx

Thanks so much!!! I'm getting more and more nervous as it gets closer!!! Best of luck to you as well! Hope you get that BFP sooner rather than later!!

Lol, I just suggested this as a girl's name to DH the other day. His exact words,"Not bad, but people are gonna think of X-Men." As if that's a bad thing ;) I like it and good lucl!

It's funny you say that about sounding like a guitarist as my OHs side of family are very musical my OH is into DJing his dad plays instruments n bag pipes and his brother is in a band :)

I'm pretty set on this name now for a boy or girl its unusual and quirky I mentioned it to my mom today at first she was like mmmm n then she was like actually I realllllly like that so that's made me happy although my OH has made me promise not to tell anyone our name so I won't be telling any one else :) xxx

P.s thanks to every one for there thoughts really appreciate it :) xxx

You could balance it out with a common name. I love the sound of Phoenix James... also sounds like a movie star!!

Yeah for a boy it would defo be Phoenix Michael John, for a girl I have no idea on middle names yet x

I was thinking of using Phoenix for our daughters middle name but I don't know if it should stay a boys name? when I think of the name...I think of River Phoenix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->