Baby Name Phoenix

Beltane

Mother of 3 Boys!
Reaction score
I usually don't post in here but my husband is hooked on the baby boy name Phoenix. I'm not a huge fan but we are trying to find a middle ground. What sort of nick names could you call a person with the name Phoenix? Nix? That's the only one I could think of.

We've chosen Phoenix as well, same as you it was my hubby's idea and has taken a good few months to grow on me, but it has and I now love it. (although I'm gettign full choice on middle name. :winkwink:)
Same concerns though re the shortening/nic names and as I don't want 'Nic' to be used we've just decided that we won't be shortening it to anything and will be using the full name, (and correcting people that do try and shorten it to Nic.)

Figure when he's old enough his mates will figure out a shorter nic name if they want to..

My friend has just had a baby boy called Phoenix and she shortens it to pheeny (pronounced fee-nee) as she already has a boy called Finnlay. I really like it. He is phoenix james.

Hi there, my nephew is called Phoenix (he is 3 now) , I wasnt keen at first but I soon got used to it. Now I love telling people his name, lots of people like it because its different.

We shorten it to Phee (fee)

Oh and sometimes we call him Pheeney Weeney, but I dont think he will appreciate this when he is older lol!

I quite like it for a boy :thumbup: and if i was to shorten id probably shorten it to Phee. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->