Baby names - have you started thinking about them?

clarabella

DH, DD & 2 cats!
Reaction score
I've been trying not to, well not until after 1st trimester is out of the way.... but i can't help it!:blush::shrug:

I keep looking up name websites and hounding dh :laugh2: to see if he likes them.. dh isn't allowing me to think of girls names too much, as he really wants a boy, so so far i've been concentrating on them, here's a few i'm thinking of:

Finlay
Evan
Blake
Aidan
Ryan
Corey

Anyone else want to share some name ideas??

hiya, we have had our selection picked out since before the bean was concieved lol. I LOVE Blake! We have a Lilly Miya already, wanted some names that would go nice with hers. Boys middle name - James. Girls middle name - Mae.

boys

Briar
Bracken
Arlo
Jasper
Robin

Girls

Jasmine
Blossom
Rosa

Any thoughts would be nice xxx

Arlo is a lovely name, have never heard it before, really nice, and very masculine. Love Jasmine too, that would be one of my girls names, but not allowed to think about them! :rofl:

Arlo means fortified or potected hill. I hadnt come across it until recently either. Go on, write a girls list, you no you want to lol, noboy has to know hehe

xxx

I started dreaming of names as soon as I found out I think, I was so excited. However, my boyfriend wasn't really interested in picking names lol, and I kept changing my mind, so we had a "shortlist" going into the hospital but did not actually choose her name until she was born! :)

We have. I hope its not too early or will jinx anything but I think its nice to have a name in mind.

Clodagh for a girl.
Nothing for a boy yet as its caused some ructions...but possibly Cillian :)

lillypiesmummy, Rosa is a beautful girls name, I like that one myself but I work with someone whos daugher has that name so rules it out for me.
Clarabella, I have a Blake, he is 3 in June, we came across the name only about a week before he was born and it really suits him, I also have a Benn who is 6.
Struggling with names this time, for a girl I like Kitty but Dh doesnt, we both like Nylah but stumbed other than than. For a boy we like Leo (but others dont, not that that matters really!), Oscar and Austin. Think we are going to find out this time if its boy or girl so will have plenty of time to consider :)

My brother, dad and friend are all called Austin so I am def staying away from that name, despite my brother's protests!

Said friend, Austin, has a 2 year old they called Zane. The most perfect name for a kid, especially this little bundle of energy!

we have
eva grace for a girl
and either daniel james or nicholas max for a boy

i am finding it hard trying to choose a name that goes with my daughters name Aria. I like Aidan but i have had protest from my family! i also like Aaron, Isla and Isabella but they don't go with Aria 1 dilemma! xx

I've been thinking of lots of names!!

But me and the OH can not seem to agree!!

i really really really want Eve for a girl. But he hates it.

We are sort of agreed on two boys names:

Riley
Cain

What do you guys think of Eve? Do you imagine a little old lady when you hear the name? (as my OH says, lol)

And which of the boys names would you pick between? Riley or Cain? I'm more pro Riley to be honest, but opinions would be nice.

bloodbinds, me n oh dont like eve but love evie and eva,

I was superstitious about looking at babies names too early, only thing is now i'm running out of time and i still havent decided! wish i'd have looked sooner now! good luck with your pregnancies ladies xxx

i'm liking these names: :)

for a girl:
ella
ava
mia
bethany
sophie

for a boy:
jayden
ben
harvey
lewis
leo
joshua

i can't decide :)

Yes we are thinking about it- lol! Already! We had some names we liked picked out before we conceived because we started talking about starting our family a couple of years ago well before we even started TTC.

My partner is Japanese and we will live there (but in Brisbane, Australia for another 6 weeks) so we are trying to stay away from names that have too many L`s or R`s as Japanese people struggle with pronunciation (my name has both...Laura....and most people can not say it...I get Raula a lot)

Boys names
Kai
Elijah (I love it, but we might struggle over the L, and getting kanji for it)
Noah
Shion
Jeidan
Bailey (would be Beiri in Japanese, but I could live with that)

Girls

Mia (or Miya)
Aiyana
Kohana
Misaki

We like the middle names Grace for a girl.

I think the boys middle name would be James as it is a family name and the name of our very close friend.

We are definitely undecided on final names.

My soon to be husband and I want our lil one to be a girl so we only have one name it would be Isabell Michelle. Oh we can not wait.

Oh we have 1 boys name and 1 girls name but these aint definate names yet they are the front runners
For a boy we like Aaden meaning fire
For a girl we like Seren its welsh for star so thought it was cute

lillypiesmummy, Rosa is a beautful girls name, I like that one myself but I work with someone whos daugher has that name so rules it out for me.
Clarabella, I have a Blake, he is 3 in June, we came across the name only about a week before he was born and it really suits him, I also have a Benn who is 6.
Struggling with names this time, for a girl I like Kitty but Dh doesnt, we both like Nylah but stumbed other than than. For a boy we like Leo (but others dont, not that that matters really!), Oscar and Austin. Think we are going to find out this time if its boy or girl so will have plenty of time to consider :)

Jlosomerset - I LOVE the name Austin, but it's not on my list as dh isn't keen on it! Kitty is really nice too.

I've been thinking of lots of names!!

But me and the OH can not seem to agree!!

i really really really want Eve for a girl. But he hates it.

We are sort of agreed on two boys names:

Riley
Cain

What do you guys think of Eve? Do you imagine a little old lady when you hear the name? (as my OH says, lol)

And which of the boys names would you pick between? Riley or Cain? I'm more pro Riley to be honest, but opinions would be nice.

Bloodbinds - Eve is a nice name, think i prefer Evie too though, although Eve doesn't make me think of a little old lady at all! Riley is my favorite of your boy names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->